Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dare Angel

A Show-Down7809
    A Show-Down7809
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Great Exercises, Keeping Proper Food In My Mouth
    Registration date : 2010-03-02

Dare Angel Empty Dare Angel

Post  A Show-Down7809 Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank you ma'am for the knitting of creating this greet message.
    For short, and short is good and may be that short can ever be great when writting further context of explanation as long as what is said is put closer relative to truth then in a big paragraph form, I will do that that I do try to be simplistic.
    What was that about great minds meeting together I just read on top of this message board? I like the feel of the colors crisp on this online design, it feels mature 20ish to me. so long for that.
    Just me hoping to inspire some time soon, I have had enough of life with out a spiritual core of relations that it seems that things everywhere in life like reality could use some sense of eased up tonic or something great like that, it mezmerizes me to say it that way, I choose to chew that up by entice for myself too.
    Will contemplate more than usual then, just hoping I can level this harder and harder like a girl said back in the day to be pushing the envelope and extending the boundaries, that was sheer to me and now it is fired up to what I enjoy so well and often.
    Congratulations, yea I know. To speak of a redeemer perhaps, or maybe one's own potential if I may or even future prospects of what is good for the soul entirely. I am all ears and my ears are placed on my inner senses. Twilight Good I used to say, yea, and it sounds good too.
    Be safe as you can ever be.
    New--
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dare Angel Empty Re: Dare Angel

Post  Violet Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi and thank you for your comments I hope you enjoy the forum.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 am