Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Quantum Touch Intros

A Show-Down7809
    A Show-Down7809
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Great Exercises, Keeping Proper Food In My Mouth
    Registration date : 2010-03-02

Quantum Touch Intros Empty Quantum Touch Intros

Post  A Show-Down7809 Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Just value your powers that may be congruent with experience and in point of help.

"To Love People's 'Booboos' Away"
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Quantum Touch Intros Empty Re: Quantum Touch Intros

Post  Violet Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 am

I keep meaning to look into Quantum Touch, I was healing a healer one day and she asked if I did Quantum Touch it was something about the way I was giving the healing, I still aren't sure what she meant, I have heard of it but thats about it....for now.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 am

I only watched a couple of the videos, and was not really impressed. I'm not saying there is anything wrong the modality.. I was more concerned with the wrong message that can be sent to children. It can send trhe message that one doesn't need real medical attention if they need it, that they only need quantum touch and they are healed..
    The other was that those healings look like one can end up using their own energy to heal the recipiant. Instead of channeling the energies.
    A Show-Down7809
    A Show-Down7809
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Great Exercises, Keeping Proper Food In My Mouth
    Registration date : 2010-03-02

Post  A Show-Down7809 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi all!
    For those of us who have been dependant on medications we all can relate that drugs suck, end of story for that..?
    I am not sure what the contradiction is really about, oh well, suit yourself as you wish. Free will, babe; Can't go without it. Some people will need quantum touch and others will not tolerate it?
    Last time I eased up my brain (with touch) real slyfully getting chocked up a medical pill that actually makes all who take it to hallucinate and eventually all that intuition and psychic potential can err with such mind boggling forceful to the mind to act like a motor that fixes but eventually has side effects, duh for that..
    I guess some people like prescription, but then again there is ayurveda a medicine from the far east made popular among Hindu traditions which in fact I find it stable to relate for it in Hindu integrity because if they never used it all along from age to age then it would be no good, cunningly and respectfully I call it medicine of soul -read my lips.
    Thank you specially Violet for taking the game on further. I like that shared experience, like they say elsewhere that experience is Golden.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:52 am

Hi, I looked into ayurveda briefly a very long time ago but it didn't 'fit' with me personally somehow.

Re the quantum touch what suits one may not suit another.

Some people need their prescriptions to stay alive so I can't knock them completely, there have been times i've needed medication for long periods, but all too often pills and such are shoved at people to treat symptoms instead of investigating the cause of illness.

Prescribed medicine imo should never be stopped without a doctors advice, no matter how good any other healing practices are, but I believe the two can work well together.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 am