Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion

Resonator
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 358
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion Empty Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion

Post  Resonator Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:40 pm

Read the article here:

https://awarenessact.com/quantu-theory-suggests-that-death-doesnt-exist-and-it-is-probably-just-an-illusion/?fbclid=IwAR0wUiORJE7kj9W3QrAwfYy3-jHJ_8W7FOaMdv_N9RLBY9ov0rPoOlXwklY
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Job/hobbies : Artist, writer.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion Empty Re: Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion

Post  Amberfields Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:02 am

It is written in this article:
    "He further theorizes that it is our consciousness that creates the material universe, instead of being the other way around."

I can agree with that. I have come across some of his works in the past. I will have to check out his new book.

He also says everything happening at the same time. Hinduism believes that and with the way I see into the future, present and past, I would agree.
    For me what makes sense is that time is consciousness and space is symbolism with in consciousness. Time and space lock our minds to a pinpoint, like this moment you are reading these words.

Resonator likes this post

Resonator
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 358
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion Empty Re: Quantum Physics Suggests That Death Doesn’t Exist And It Is Probably Just An Illusion

Post  Resonator Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:35 pm

Amberfields wrote:It is written in this article:
    "He further theorizes that it is our consciousness that creates the material universe, instead of being the other way around."

I can agree with that. I have come across some of his works in the past. I will have to check out his new book.

He also says everything happening at the same time. Hinduism believes that and with the way I see into the future, present and past, I would agree.
    For me what makes sense is that time is consciousness and space is symbolism with in consciousness. Time and space lock our minds to a pinpoint, like this moment you are reading these words.
    I agree as well - though that does make a whopping paradox.

We are being told some very contradictory things. On the one hand we are told that it is our choice to evolve, and on the other hand that time is an illusion. How can all of time be happening at the same time, past present and future, and yet we still have free will? How then can we make any meaningful choices if the future is already known?

It is questions like these that I feel necessitate a little good old fashioned mental discernment.

ameliorate likes this post

Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:02 am

Resonator wrote:
    Amberfields wrote:It is written in this article:

I agree as well - though that does make a whopping paradox.

We are being told some very contradictory things.  On the one hand we are told that it is our choice to evolve, and on the other hand that time is an illusion.   How can all of time be happening at the same time, past present and future, and yet we still have free will?  How then can we make any meaningful choices if the future is already known?

It is questions like these that I feel necessitate a little good old fashioned mental discernment.

Ah, the old free will vs. destiny debate. With having close to 1000 dreams come to pass, I find it hard to believe in free will and I am open to the fact that we could possess free will. I gave up trying to figure out an absolute answer about that years ago. Some of my own thoughts are that perhaps some have free will, those that have lessons to learn and those who are teachers or whatever word you wanna word put there (Buddha, Jesus, for instance) do not have free will. Who knows! Sometimes my ego would like to think I have control and that is where the above theory of mine came about. 

I do find it fascinating that I see into the past, present and future with accuracy. How can one see the future if free will is involved is what I have asked my own self due to this.
    I have heard some say there are paths that are for certain and that there is free will choices on that path as well. That could be too. That kind of thought process would ease a mind that needs some sort of balanced answer. Me, just doesn't even matter anymore. I let the need to know go....I will say it has been interesting in thinking about it over the years and new ideas (perspectives) are always of interest to entertain.

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:28 am

Amberfields wrote:
    Ah, the old free will vs. destiny debate. With having close to 1000 dreams come to pass, I find it hard to believe in free will and I am open to the fact that we could possess free will. I gave up trying to figure out an absolute answer about that years ago. Some of my own thoughts are that perhaps some have free will, those that have lessons to learn and those who are teachers or whatever word you wanna word put there (Buddha, Jesus, for instance) do not have free will. Who knows! Sometimes my ego would like to think I have control and that is where the above theory of mine came about. 

I do find it fascinating that I see into the past, present and future with accuracy. How can one see the future if free will is involved is what I have asked my own self due to this.
    I have heard some say there are paths that are for certain and that there is free will choices on that path as well. That could be too. That kind of thought process would ease a mind that needs some sort of balanced answer. Me, just doesn't even matter anymore. I let the need to know go....I will say it has been interesting in thinking about it over the years and new ideas (perspectives) are always of interest to entertain.
    I am confused by this post.  You say you find it hard to believe in free will saying you have had close to 1000 dreams come to pass...?  Can you elucidate on this?  Are you talking of lucid dreaming?  If so, then this is using our will to control/shape a dream.  If not, then we are not conscious when dreaming so it is not an occasion to use our free will.

To be able to see a future outcome does not show how freewill may have influenced it does it?

I transformed my fatalistic mindset by embracing freewill which has now culminated into my having a positive attitude/outlook now hardwired into me, going on now for some 4 decades!  Never looked back!  It's a blessing.

Also psychologists know that - for instance - stress is not the situation but our reaction to the situation.  This allows us to use freewill to influence our reactions, e.g. instead of being upset and frustrated due to having missed a bus, we can nip the emotion in the bud (rather than letting it linger) and, with awareness, choose to take a more beneficial direction.  For example, by changing gear we might notice our surroundings more (e.g. drivers, wondering about what might be their lifestyle from what we can glean about them visually - quite fun!) or choose the time to try and sort out some niggling problem.  Endless possibilities.

Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:27 pm

..................................double post

Last edited by Amberfields on Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:28 pm

Amberfields wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:
    I am confused by this post.  You say you find it hard to believe in free will saying you have had close to 1000 dreams come to pass...?  Can you elucidate on this?  Are you talking of lucid dreaming?  If so, then this is using our will to control/shape a dream.  If not, then we are not conscious when dreaming so it is not an occasion to use our free will.

To be able to see a future outcome does not show how freewill may have influenced it does it?

I transformed my fatalistic mindset by embracing freewill which has now culminated into my having a positive attitude/outlook now hardwired into me, going on now for some 4 decades!  Never looked back!  It's a blessing.

Also psychologists know that - for instance - stress is not the situation but our reaction to the situation.  This allows us to use freewill to influence our reactions, e.g. instead of being upset and frustrated due to having missed a bus, we can nip the emotion in the bud (rather than letting it linger) and, with awareness, choose to take a more beneficial direction.  For example, by changing gear we might notice our surroundings more (e.g. drivers, wondering about what might be their lifestyle from what we can glean about them visually - quite fun!) or choose the time to try and sort out some niggling problem.  Endless possibilities.
    Hi,

Well, when i am dreaming the future, I am objective in nature. I went through a period of a few dreams where I did try to change the outcome. For example I once saw a little boy fall off of a water slide and in the dream I kept yelling to him, warning him not to go up, but he did and a few days later I happen to come across information of him dying.
    Or this example:
    8 July 2015
    Fight in the locker room.
    Heard Cisco. Then I became aware of basketball teams, not sure which one or what kind of sport team for sure. Men fighting, one man eyes on me during the fight. He had blood on his jaw, broken bad.Tried to stop it. End dream.

Not a dream
    11 August 2015
    NY Jets locker room, fight. Geno Smith. Broken Jaw, dispute over 600 dollars. Enkempali punched him.
    Also Tom said the word cisco on the phone for work while I was found this information.

So with this, it appears to me that my attempt at "free will" has no effect on the outcome. Perspective of joy is always good to have if things get bothersome in any regard. Objectivity takes away emotion. Perhaps our reactions to situations is our free will, but the order of events will always be the same....just thoughts coming. In no way trying offend your belief system that works for you.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Amberfields wrote:
    Amberfields wrote:
    Hi,

Well, when i am dreaming the future, I am objective in nature. I went through a period of a few dreams where I did try to change the outcome. For example I once saw a little boy fall off of a water slide and in the dream I kept yelling to him, warning him not to go up, but he did and a few days later I happen to come across information of him dying.
    Or this example:
    8 July 2015
    Fight in the locker room.
    Heard Cisco. Then I became aware of basketball teams, not sure which one or what kind of sport team for sure. Men fighting, one man eyes on me during the fight. He had blood on his jaw, broken bad.Tried to stop it. End dream.

Not a dream
    11 August 2015
    NY Jets locker room, fight. Geno Smith. Broken Jaw, dispute over 600 dollars. Enkempali punched him.
    Also Tom said the word cisco on the phone for work while I was found this information.

So with this, it appears to me that my attempt at "free will" has no effect on the outcome. Perspective of joy is always good to have if things get bothersome in any regard. Objectivity takes away emotion. Perhaps our reactions to situations is our free will, but the order of events will always be the same....just thoughts coming. In no way trying offend your belief system that works for you.
    You lost me at the start i.e. 'when I am dreaming the future' - please explain.

My understanding of being clairvoyant (if this is what you are i.e. seeing into the future) is usually via scrying which you do not mention.  Dreaming the future implies programming a dream....?

To base your appraisal of the reality of free will merely on your inability to influence the outcome of events happening to others is not a good yardstick.  Why would you think you could have these powers when it is not happening in your life directly?  Free will is about you personally.

I am not offended by your posts.  I have found free will to be very real and liberating as do so many.  To give another, better example of this - Eckhart Tolle and his powerful bestseller, The Power Of Now.  I don't know whether you have read this, if so, then you will be familiar with him examining and enabling how to overcome emotional suffering.  It has a lot to do with being fully in the present/mindfulness.  This is using free will proactively and successfully - something that is now a useful tool to so many people - i.e. in the mainstream!
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:01 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    Amberfields wrote:

My understanding of being clairvoyant (if this is what you are i.e. seeing into the future) is usually via scrying which you do not mention.  Dreaming the future implies programming a dream....?

To base your appraisal of the reality of free will merely on your inability to influence the outcome of events happening to others is not a good yardstick.  Why would you think you could have these powers when it is not happening in your life directly?  Free will is about you personally.

I am not offended by your posts.  I have found free will to be very real and liberating as do so many.  To give another, better example of this - Eckhart Tolle and his powerful bestseller, The Power Of Now.  I don't know whether you have read this, if so, then you will be familiar with him examining and enabling how to overcome emotional suffering.  It has a lot to do with being fully in the present/mindfulness.  This is using free will proactively and successfully - something that is now a useful tool to so many people - i.e. in the mainstream!
    I would like to know why you hold on to free will so tight? Does destiny scare you? Not knowing?

So in your thoughts, those who see the future, create the future? Am I getting that right?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:33 pm

Amberfields wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:

I would like to know why you hold on to free will so tight? Does destiny scare you? Not knowing?

So in your thoughts, those who see the future, create the future? Am I getting that right?
    We are discussing free will so obviously not the bigger picture.  Of course I am well aware of the cards that life deals us (potential destiny) which we can influence to some extent, i.e. I greatly acknowledge that destiny is the most pervading force. 

No, I am trying to understand what your abilities are and whether or not you are saying (indirectly) that you are clairvoyant.  It is my understanding that clairvoyants see into the future via scrying so your method is unknown to me which is why I asked you to explain your dreaming of the future....are you able to describe what takes place e.g. your method?
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:48 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    Amberfields wrote:

We are discussing free will so obviously not the bigger picture.  Of course I am well aware of the cards that life deals us (potential destiny) which we can influence to some extent, i.e. I greatly acknowledge that destiny is the most pervading force. 

No, I am trying to understand what your abilities are and whether or not you are saying (indirectly) that you are clairvoyant.  It is my understanding that clairvoyants see into the future via scrying so your method is unknown to me which is why I asked you to explain your dreaming of the future....are you able to describe what takes place e.g. your method?
    o okay.

Yes, I do have clairvoyant abilities and some others. I do not scry to learn of the future. I was not aware that clairvoyants had to use objects to see into the future. Rarely do I look on purpose to see what the future holds.  At night when I am sleeping, I dream and I write the dreams down. If what I dream comes to pass, I mark it as such. When I have looked on purpose I think of what I want to look at and then see it, pure intent of will, no need to use a crystal ball or anything. I think using tools like that would be a good way to practice the ability in making it stronger so to speak, but it is not necessary for me to use them.  I have had future events come to me while I awake as well, but I never intentionally try to see what is to come while I am awake. I made the decision in 1998 to try and keep prophetic information in my dreams so my waking life is not overwhelmed with my daily living.  I wrote something up about some years ago on my computer, I will post it if you like.

linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

Post  linen Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:04 pm

Interestingly, the book I am reading talks about time past and present.  It says as we see time so it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:26 pm