Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Automatic Writing?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Automatic Writing? Empty Automatic Writing?

Post  Violet Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Do any of you practice this and do you believe it to be dangerous in any way?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Automatic Writing? Empty Re: Automatic Writing?

Post  skye Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 am

A good few number of years ago I tried doing automatic writing. I failed to persevere with my attempts and discovered I did more inspirational writing than automatic which was fine by me.

A good friend was the one who inspired me to try as she was an excellent auto writer herself. She was able to have a conversation with you whilst her hand and pen was being temporarily controlled by spirit. The speed in the writings of spirit was amazing and the topic of discussion had nothing whatsoever to do with personal conversations. They were always of a spiritual nature intended to help one with spiritual empowerment and growth.

She published a number of booklets which she sold at Spiritual Curches and to those who visited her for sittings. It must have taken her hours upon hours to separate all the words so as to be readable.

I don't know what became of her work after she passed. I can only hope her son put them to good use rather than throwing them on the rubbish tip.

Is it dangerous? I would say no. What I would say if people choose to take up auto writing is to ignore everything that's written until one can be assured that the information gained from a session is from spirit. As with all forms of mediumship the human mind can interfere and if there is a lack of knowledge or experience, some people will tend to imagine they are connected to the wrong ones - should they feel uneasy for whatever reason -. as it may well be an overactive imagination.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:46 am

Hi Skye I tried for a long time too with the same results as you. Automatic Writing? 821538

I've seen automatic writing and strange as it may sound this was done by a now deceased medium.

And that's extremely good advice by the way.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 am

why do you think violet it can be dangerous?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 am

Because you are giving control to spirit, I believe that to do so if you have no idea what you're doing, no guidance, it can lead to problems, as Skye said even if it just your imagination, it is like people who mess about with ouija boards if you don't take the right precautions you could be letting anything in.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 pm

never thought about it this way... 
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 am

Automatic Writing

What is Automatic Writing ? Well it is said to be writings that do not come from conscious thoughts. Often the writer has no clue in what one is writing or typing or even drawing . For some it springs forth from a meditative state of being or in a dream state. At times to the writer is very away they be writing and just let it free from them. One will see the fingers more on the keys or the pen in motion but they are not in control of what is said.

For some the writings are form tansmediumship where one has Spirit contacts. This can be done on many a level. Some feel comfortable enough to let the Spirit enter to them to pass on a message. While other times one is the tool for the communications. One hears the message and writes the words. One is in control of one’s mind and body but is being the tool for understandings and receiving a message. Messages from Spirit can be very personal message that go to a family member or can be general messages for the Earth.

Many still view automatic writing as that of just the one doing it. Their thoughts transcended to print. That I feel is not the case with me. I automatic write a lot. I get messages from me Guides at times for one’s I know or from Spirit or their Guides they are not words from me. Too most times I have no clue the meaning of what be said but the one getting the message does. They understand fully the words I pass along. Not me knowledge then if I can not understand in what I put forth.

How and why I automatic write well that be many. How by pen (at times if Spirit wants me to communicate me pen will stand on end. I know then I have company and a message to write. Not all want the keys of the computer. Other times I might be on line with someone and a message just floods out I know I be typing but till I be done I am not aware of what said. I write in the middle of the night to find it there in the AM waking. I write in Medium Circle and in Meditations. Too oddly the messages are always clean even if it be pitch black in the room and never over run on a page. I can not see what I am doing but it flows clearly.

Too at times Automatic Writings can be from that inner self. One can tap into the unconscious mind at times to find issues and blockages. This is best done fresh from a meditation.

Might well be a message from one’s Guide that comes to ye.

Learings to do it is something we can all do. I have a lesson that
    Work.

Last edited by Lynn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am