Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

automatic writing in posts

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

automatic writing in posts Empty automatic writing in posts

Post  Carolyn Thu May 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Earlier today I had this happen, hasn't happened in many years. Its when you reply to a thread and you end up typing, but you have no idea what you've written until you stop and read it (I've learned to do this before clicking to accept and post). Its like you phase out and go somewhere else while someone else comes in and types.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

automatic writing in posts Empty Re: automatic writing in posts

Post  Violet Fri May 25, 2012 12:39 am

Hi Carolyn I know exactly what you mean, I sometimes delete posts because I doubt it's 'me' writing them but if I sit with pen and paper and attempt automatic writing I don't get a thing.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 am

Me too Violet :) I've had successful automatic writing come thru when writing stories - but never when channeling spirits. I've written pages and pages and pages before, without stopping to even look at what I wrote until the "moment" passes, and I read it and go "wow i didnt know i had that in me". Truth is, I probably didn't.....
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri May 25, 2012 12:04 pm

automatic writing in posts 348985 I have had the same thing happen i answer posts when i read over them few days later,im thinking did i really write that, as for doing it on paper i have had limited sucsess but when i thinking of something my hand goes as though it belongs to someone else,

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 pm

I've had the same experiences,the hand takes over but I am aware of what I am writing. But what I write was not of my thoughts.
    Interesting... :scratch:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 pm

I have some writing here which has some words in I wouldn't dream of using, really obscure words, it's strange :giggles:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm