Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
NightSpirit
jasdir
sparkly
adamkade
angelhealer
PPrncpl7
Selket
Akyana
Violet
1antique
psychoslice
innerlight
Mal5252
17 posters

A Creation verses Evolution question

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

A Creation verses Evolution question Empty A Creation verses Evolution question

Post  Mal5252 Thu May 06, 2010 2:39 am

Hi all A Creation verses Evolution question 577431 ,
    the old clique - what came first the chicken or the egg? Does anybody have any suggestions?
    Mal A Creation verses Evolution question 160943
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

A Creation verses Evolution question Empty Re: A Creation verses Evolution question

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 am

You want the logical answer or you want the creation answer???

Logically the chicken did. An egg needs to have a male to do his thing, otherwise it's just an egg. It will never be more than just an egg.

The creation answer.. Whatever creation wanted to create first. If creation wanted to create a fertilized egg then it could create a fertilized egg.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

A Creation verses Evolution question Empty Re: A Creation verses Evolution question

Post  psychoslice Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 am

Well I would say the big bang came first, as everything had to come from the big bang even an egg and chicken. :scratch:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Thu May 06, 2010 6:05 am

If you stop to think about it, the egg has to have come first. The chicken came about by way of evolution - it didn't just happen to become a chicken. So, that means that as the chicken's ancestors laid their eggs, mutations slowly caused the chickens to become chickens - and not just winged dinosaurs.

Question answered A Creation verses Evolution question 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 pm

hmmm................ A Creation verses Evolution question 588401 to the whole question

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 11:22 pm

1antique wrote:If you stop to think about it, the egg has to have come first. The chicken came about by way of evolution - it didn't just happen to become a chicken. So, that means that as the chicken's ancestors laid their eggs, mutations slowly caused the chickens to become chickens - and not just winged dinosaurs.

Question answered A Creation verses Evolution question 809779

Not really. And I do hope you are well... Not questioning evolution that caused the dinosaur to evolve into chickens if that is what happened... but the dinosaur had to have been their first to lay and fertilize the egg otherwise it would still be an egg. So if we changed the question then to what came first dinosaur or egg it's still the same thing. Just different words.

Yes, techinically the big bang, or creation of the planet had to occur before any chicken or egg happened.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Thu May 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Mal5252 wrote:Hi all A Creation verses Evolution question 577431 ,
    the old clique - what came first the chicken or the egg? Does anybody have any suggestions?

First there was Awareness.
    Awareness created Mind-forms.
    The Mindforms created condition for new mindforms to happen.
    Naturally now we see mind and form as two things..mistakingly.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

Post  Mal5252 Fri May 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Thank you all A Creation verses Evolution question 160943 ,

before I was just partly confused, now I'm totally confused.

Mal A Creation verses Evolution question 809779
    Selket
    Selket

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post  Selket Sat May 08, 2010 7:41 am

Well to answer the question of ze egg

The egg came first.

Dinosaurs lay eggs while there have been no chickens.

to the question about us beeing created...well we should not think so much about Creation VS evolution because evolution is clearly proven.

But Evolution doesnt mean that there is no creation. When i was young i believed in Creation, then i learned about evolution and then i believed in that. Then again i learn quite much about evolution/anthopology and astrophysics and i must say im back to creation.

Our existence is such a coincidence its unbelievable. Our planet has the Perfect size, rotation, stellar Position Chemical composition to create life beyond bacterias and one cellular organisms. Our comparable large moon keeps the earth from rotating to quickly and creates currents.

I could go on and on. the fact is that every little coincidence that was vital for our existence is nearly impossible small. There is life on other planets, on nearly all planets in our solar system to be exact. But its just bacteria life and wont ever become intelligent or even evolve out of this state.

We got the playground and the tools to become what we are now. We cant understand it because we are ...well too dumb to understand a masterplan like this. However we build Supercomputer`s that mapped the whole known universe, a task no person could EVER do. Still a computer could do it. So lets say a supreme being or intelligence who is real smart and omnipotent could create us. It could lay the foundation and it could predict the outcome (predict every bacteria cloning, every little mutation everything!) its just mathematics. If u have the sourcecode of the universe then it`s not such a big deal.

For what purpose? well i dont really know, i have my speculations but they are just...speculations. But the fact that we are here still remains. And its by FAR too impossible for beeing a coincidence.

I know the phrase "intelligent design" has been used to death. But it describes our exitence best. Maybe we should say

"really huge Ginorumous Intelligent design"

ok thats a long post...but its also a hard topic and i guess i Nutshelled it pretty good
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Sat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Selket wrote:Well to answer the question of ze egg

The egg came first.

Dinosaurs lay eggs while there have been no chickens.

Thumb up! A Creation verses Evolution question 371183

That reminds me of the other eternal question why the chicken crossed the road?

Maybe I will create another thread for that topic,
    as do not want to go off topic.

A Creation verses Evolution question 415540
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

Post  Mal5252 Sat May 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi Akyana A Creation verses Evolution question 28115 ,
    on the issue of 'why did the chicken cross the road' I'm reminded of a comment made by Sir Edmund Hillary who successfully climbed Mt Everest in 1953 when he was asked why he climbed it. He said - "Because it was there."

Mal A Creation verses Evolution question 371183
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

A Creation verses Evolution question Empty evolution

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat May 08, 2010 11:43 pm

hello 'all'
    evolution versus creation???
    Why is it not possible for GOD to have created in such a way that his creation would 'evolve'?
    WHY???
    Peter
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male

Post  Mal5252 Sun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

PPrncpl7 wrote:hello 'all'
    evolution versus creation???
    Why is it not possible for GOD to have created in such a way that his creation would 'evolve'?
    WHY???
    Peter
    Hi Peter A Creation verses Evolution question 28115 ,
    that is a very good question. I've always believed that there's a measure of truth and facts in both camps. I believe God created the universe and the universe is still evolving.

Mal A Creation verses Evolution question 371183
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:41 pm

I reckon it's creative first and then evolution next. I say this because what ever is created first has to be spoken to take form or shape. Then it will evolve or grow over time.
    So I say that creation is first and evolution is next.

angelhealer
    adamkade
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-09-15

A Creation verses Evolution question Empty creation

Post  adamkade Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 pm

We speak of creation as if it is past tense, God is continiously created the universe in his likeness, at this very moment; to use the word created implies that creation is finished, when in fact it is continous - but it isn't just him/her that is busy creating. Every creature that has developed sentience is creating. The Supreme being doesn't like to do anything alone, we are all involved in the business of creation. Each of our thoughts are seeds, and like a seed is planted in soil; so too our thoughts germinate and flower into actions and create coinciquences.

We think in a linear way: a beginning middle and end, but the true reality merely runs in cycles the beginning is the end and the bit between. There is no beginning or end, there is merely one creative moment extending into eternity.

Peace and love. XXX
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 am

A great post Adamkade A Creation verses Evolution question 821538

sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 am

yes, i totally agree A.K.(A?).
    and also what peter said (prncpl 7). what stephen hawking and others fail to mention is, if there were particles to create the big bang, who thought of them? you can not have a universe without mind entering into it- suck on that! (no really, do!).

as to the chicken and the egg, recently there has been a supposed answer it was the chicken. when you think about it eggs require chickens to sit on them. secondly, chickens may not have lain eggs in their original state. i think this applies to all avies species- birds.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:27 am

sparkly wrote:
    as to the chicken and the egg, recently there has been a supposed answer it was the chicken. when you think about it eggs require chickens to sit on them. secondly, chickens may not have lain eggs in their original state. i think this applies to all avies species- birds.
    I mentioned this in my reply back on page one. An egg is nothing without it being fertilized.. No matter who laid the egg chicken, dino, fish, they are just eggs until they get fertilized. So if we wanted to keep beating around the bush we could go back as far as creation of species started that whatever was created first was what started the chain all the way down until you hit the chicken that had the egg.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

A Creation verses Evolution question Empty creation versus evolution

Post  PPrncpl7 Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm

IT MUST BE THE EGG!!
    Whatever laid the egg--Whatever fertilized the egg!!!
    The VERY first chicken came out of THAT egg!
    Undeniablly TRUE and LOGICAL!!
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:09 pm

It could also be said that the chicken was a result of evolution... So the parents gave birth to the egg that turned into the chicken through evolution. Even with that the parent was still first that gave birth to the chicken. Something gave birth to the egg, regardless of what that something was.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 pm

It could have been a critter that was the last of whatever evolved into a chicken inside that egg, i'm sure I saw a documentary (yes another A Creation verses Evolution question 160943 I do do other things too A Creation verses Evolution question 809779 ) that feathers started life as fur/hairs

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Violet wrote:It could have been a critter that was the last of whatever evolved into a chicken inside that egg, i'm sure I saw a documentary (yes another A Creation verses Evolution question 160943 I do do other things too A Creation verses Evolution question 809779 ) that feathers started life as fur/hairs

That may very well be true, and I'm sure feathers are an evolution of sorts... If evolution does exist. A Creation verses Evolution question 809779 But that egg came from somewhere.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 am

but not a chicken as we know it now imo A Creation verses Evolution question 809779

psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:58 am

We have to realize that there was billions of changes before it even got to the stage of a chicken or egg, so the question as such cannot be answered that simple. Sorry to be a party pooper lol. :happy:
    jasdir

Male
    Number of posts : 122
    Job/hobbies : meditations
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Post  jasdir Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 am

Mal5252 wrote:Hi all A Creation verses Evolution question 577431 ,
    The egg came first,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:59 am