Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Psychic Links with Strangers

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Psychic Links with Strangers Empty Psychic Links with Strangers

Post  Violet Wed May 12, 2010 12:54 am

Such as online, have you developed a strong psychic 'link' with people online or anyone else you don't really know.

I ask because years ago I saw someone from a distance and for some reason I just knew I would need to know them and that they would teach me something but wasn't quite sure how or why but it did happen, not romantically or anything like that but they, without realising, taught me one or two things which have assisted me on my journey. we never became close and it seemed like they faded away once it was done.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Psychic Links with Strangers Empty Re: Psychic Links with Strangers

Post  Kaere Wed May 12, 2010 1:10 am

Yeah, that's happened to me once - I don't know if it's a psychic link or if that person is just extraordinarily kind to me. I don't know why I let my guard down for that person in the first place, I prefer to keep people at arms length. I try hard now not to say anything about it cause I think it comes across to the other person as weird and unwanted and it's probably draining on them - I'm trying really hard not to be "attached".
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 am

Hi Kaere, in some cases I suppose it could be kindness, but other times I think it's more than that, it's almost like a recognition at times even though you never met them before.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 pm