Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dreaming when Poorly

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dreaming when Poorly Empty Dreaming when Poorly

Post  Violet Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 am

Do you find you dream more or less when you are poorly and are the dreams good dreams or do you find you have nightmares more when you are ill.

Do you find loved ones in spirit visiting you in dreams more when you are poorly?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Dreaming when Poorly Empty Re: Dreaming when Poorly

Post  astralphoenix Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 am

I did dream about my passed ex father in law last night. Which is a first for me as he usually visits my daughter who was very close to him.
    His widow was there and so was his oldest son who was my first husband.
    After they left, I sat down to talk to him. He was lying on this banana chair smoking a cigar and had a drink beside him (he did smoke cigars when alive). He spoke to me about something, but I cannot remember it now!! I did when I woke up during the night and told myself to not forget the visit!! lol
    I did have a whopping great headache last night before bed so maybe that is why he came plus I have been concerned about my adult daughter.
    I just wish I could remember what he told me, it's going to bug me now for the rest of the day, and when I do I will post it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi astralphoenix :asmile:

Isn't it annoying when that happens, I have heard that your subconcious remembers it though. I think some of this accounts for sudden ideas from out of nowhere that we get sometimes. I hope you manage to remember.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 pm