Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

auras in an unexpected way

astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

auras in an unexpected way Empty auras in an unexpected way

Post  astralphoenix Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 am

At the moment I am on a 3 day course for my Cert 3 in Aged care. Today while listening to the lecturer and battling a menstrual headache, my mind started to wander when I noticed the auras of the lecturer and several other people in the room. Of course I began to examine the auras instead of paying attention to what was being said! :giggles:
    The lecturers aura around her head was pale blue and quite large. Another person it was green and one particular lady who I got a feeling of domination and aloofness when I first saw her, was quite a dark aura.
    Sometimes when you are not expecting to see an aura or not even looking for one, it can virtually hit you in the face, because with the level of the headache I had, it was unexpected.
    I think tomorrow I will be doing some more aura hunting, :happy:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

auras in an unexpected way Empty Re: auras in an unexpected way

Post  Violet Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:35 am

It's funny how much you see when you're not actually looking, let us know if you spot any tomorrow oh and care of the elderly is very rewarding work :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm