Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
SpiritVoices
innerlight
Kaere
mac
shayn
AngelTony
Violet
11 posters

Choosing exactly when to slip away?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 Empty Choosing exactly when to slip away?

Post  Violet Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 am

First topic message reminder :

I've heard loads of times how someone will be in their last minutes of their life, with their loved ones by their bedside, and often they will slip away when their loved ones leave the room for a few minutes, do you think this is just down to chance? Or can we choose to go when our loved ones backs are turned, and do you think this happens to spare the feelings of the loved ones?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 Empty Re: Choosing exactly when to slip away?

Post  sparkly Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 pm

i was very saddened to read of your grandson's passing though i think it's wonderful that you all supported him on his journey.
    the cooling of the room was perhaps a message that you were not alone, a comfort, as it isn't something i've seen either. Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 621623
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 Empty Re: Choosing exactly when to slip away?

Post  AngelTony Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:10 pm

sparkly wrote:i was very saddened to read of your grandson's passing though i think it's wonderful that you all supported him on his journey.
    the cooling of the room was perhaps a message that you were not alone, a comfort, as it isn't something i've seen either. Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 621623

So true, its Angels....I think they bring the temperature down becuase of there presance...
    I am sure they are not just there to protect us, but hold our hands when we are ready.
    Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 Images10
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Yes,it was a distinct cooling down,the temp dropped very rapidly.
    I shivered suddenly and rushed to shut the window. Thought the temp outside had dropped.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Hi Joanie, the prescence of a spirit is often mistaken for a draught Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:04 am

Oooh never thought of that,Violet.
    I know the temp dropped drastically and suddenly that day,thought it must have got colder outside.
    NowI know.
    Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 28115
    Joanie x
    AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post  AllanMurray Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 pm

i hope i get to choose when i slip away. i want all my kids and wife around my bed. and i will take one last breathe and when they all start crying i want to shout out, fooled you then go on my merry way, ive got to have the last laugh Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 1139249059
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Choosing exactly when to slip away? - Page 3 809779 It would scare me to death if someone did that, a great talking point at the wake though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:19 am