Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
skye
shayn
Violet
7 posters

'Seeing' the person you're sending to?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'Seeing' the person you're sending to? Empty 'Seeing' the person you're sending to?

Post  Violet Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am

Do any of you 'see' the person you're sending to when absent healing?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

'Seeing' the person you're sending to? Empty Re: 'Seeing' the person you're sending to?

Post  shayn Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 am

sometimes i actually see them. but more often i just have a strong sense of thier energy, and i can see what is the problem in may cases.. but this really scares me.. it really become so deep...

s
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

'Seeing' the person you're sending to? Empty Re: 'Seeing' the person you're sending to?

Post  skye Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm

If I know the person yes, or, if I have a picture of them in front of me. As we are not the ones who do the actual healing perhaps it isn't important whether we see them or not.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 pm

No, it isn't important, I was just curious 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 821538

skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Violet wrote:No, it isn't important, I was just curious 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 821538
    Hi Violet,
    I can only apologise if my post comes across the wrong way, it wasn't meant too. I was expressing my thoughts on the question asked, I wasn't getting at you nor anyone else. I gathered you were either curious or posting for the benefit of the members to add interest to the forum.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 pm

skye wrote:
    Violet wrote:No, it isn't important, I was just curious 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 821538
    Hi Violet,
    I can only apologise if my post comes across the wrong way, it wasn't meant too. I was expressing my thoughts on the question asked, I wasn't getting at you nor anyone else. I gathered you were either curious or posting for the benefit of the members to add interest to the forum.

Hi Skye, there's nothing to apologise for, you didn't offend me or anything and it definately didn't come accross in the wrong way, sorry if I made you feel that way 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 21581

skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Violet,
    it was simply a misunderstanding on my part. The written word can often be misunderstood by people on forums and i'm sure like me, you can't afford to get offended easily.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Violet wrote:Do any of you 'see' the person you're sending to when absent healing?

Hello

Well on one level I can if I choose in that path. (not right to do ) so I am very well aware of that and I put up a veil over me so I do not intrude.

Other times I be asked to come sit by them and I will go. At times one's are not in their full dress for various reaons of health....and that too is ok. I am not there to see body form but to try and brings some peace to them.

Too one can have a connection that one is not expecting or read for that well might be brought on from another that be with the person oen is working with that completes in that connection. Not meaning to. I had that recently LOL I say "bits" I was not wanting to see. Man I was embarassed.....he was flattered and his mate was I am so sorry I connected he....me mind wondered to the flesh.....LOL.

Lynn
    Healinghands
    Healinghands
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Divine healing, Reiki and other Healing Modalitys
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post  Healinghands Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi all!! 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 15910

Am new to this forum here and although I haven´t seen ever anyone while doing absent, distance healings, I did have had at times some visiones of the person´s hobys or something alike.

'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 35484
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:20 am

Hi Healinghands so you're seeing something of that person?

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 pm

When I think of my Uncle who died I see him very vividly yeah...I see him standing in our kitchen where I last saw him and I see him smiling...I only see him for a few seconds...I've never thought about this before...I don't know if I'm sending healing or just thinking of him???

'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 21581 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 21581
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Also, my friend Bob died in a car accident several years ago now I remember crying looking in my mirror and seeing him sitting on the bed? Again in a kind of imagination way because I wanted to see him there...ARGH getting freaked out... 'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 489992

'Seeing' the person you're sending to? 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 pm

because I wanted to see him there
    I'm with you here, I won't use mediumship for family for this reason I never know if they ARE there or if i'm seeing who or what I want to see.

RE your uncle they know when we think of them and imo it wouldn't be unusual to see him briefly smiling at you but again the line above comes back are we seeing them or seeing them because we want to.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I wonder if that is why I saw my husband last Xmas?

Xmas was always his time and I was thinking of this on Boxing day.
    I looked at the Xmas Tree and got a quick flash of him standing there,right in front of the tree.

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Yeah :) that's really interesting thank you xxx scary lol but interesting xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Joanie wrote:I wonder if that is why I saw my husband last Xmas?

Xmas was always his time and I was thinking of this on Boxing day.
    I looked at the Xmas Tree and got a quick flash of him standing there,right in front of the tree.

Joanie

Hi Joanie i'm sure most times we really are seeing them especially when they just appear like that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 am