Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities  Empty Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities

Post  Lynn Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Lesson ONE - Developing Psychic Abilities

The very first thing one has to get in touch with understanding is “ Energy”. It can not be seen in the traditional way of “visual sight” but it can be sensed when one changes one’s way of thinking. Imagine that ye are more than just the “body”, more than just the room the body be in, more than the confine’s of one’s room, imagine one is as vast as the sky itself. One is boundless by even the confines of the Universe.

Experience the Energy Channel Exercise :

Place ye’s hand, palm open upon the base of ye’s head, where ye’s neck joins, or hold one’s hand a short distance from the back of the neck. This can be done with either hand and the hand used is free to change. Relax and see what one experiences. At times one will feel a tingling in the tips of one’s fingers or hands. While others might well feel a flow of energy in the hand (s) . Some too will feel nothing at all too this is fine might well just take a few tries. Where one is placing one’s hands is the opening to the Energy Channel of the body.

This is the center that opens one in sleep to our Astral Journeys and our dreams. In theses night journeys we connect to the most of our abilities without most time the re call on the events.

When ye can learn to “feel” this energy vibration we open to more awareness.

Lynn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities  Empty Re: Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities

Post  Violet Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Thank you Lynn I have 'stickied' this. Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities  821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities  Empty Re: Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities

Post  Lynn Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Violet wrote:Thank you Lynn I have 'stickied' this. Lesson ONE Developing Psychic Abilities  821538

Oh thanks.....this is the frist one more are coming....will be a full series right up to what I hope for some will be full on learings. Will include "protecitons" and "groundings" as it goes deeper. Too thanks for allowing this here I feel its important that one's "learn" and do not go the route of "play" as I did.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi Lynn, yes 'playing' can have drastic consequences, i'm glad you mentioned grounding and protection.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 pm