Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

reading for others.. a question?

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

reading for others.. a question? Empty reading for others.. a question?

Post  shayn Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

what do you do if while giving a reading to a woman for example she suddenly wants to know about her children or partner?

i mean when there is no real connection i say i don't do this as it is invading someone's life and privacy without permission. but what about children? as for the partner sometimes changling and remodeling the question can give some answers or insights, but what about the children? i feel that this is wrong, especially if the child is a grown up.
    what do you think? what would you do?

thanks
    s
    radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

reading for others.. a question? Empty Re: reading for others.. a question?

Post  radiclol Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 pm

shayn wrote:what do you do if while giving a reading to a woman for example she suddenly wants to know about her children or partner?

i mean when there is no real connection i say i don't do this as it is invading someone's life and privacy without permission. but what about children? as for the partner sometimes changling and remodeling the question can give some answers or insights, but what about the children? i feel that this is wrong, especially if the child is a grown up.
    what do you think? what would you do?

thanks
    s

hmm i don't know tbh shayn. the psychic i usually see does use cards for that purpose and told me things about my ex, i think if it isn't too personal then it's ok but if she's using you as a private detective that's wrong.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 pm

I don't really agree with it, though sometimes stuff will come up in their reading about their kids or partner but that's ok as it is coming out in their reading, it does happen, but I don't think people should have readings just to snoop on another, family member of not.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 am

i feel so too,

thanks V

s
    radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  radiclol Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

sorry for hijacking your thread shayn :hugz: but i was reading up on what you told me earlier and it's made me think whats the point in asking questions when theres a possibility it could just mirror YOUR thoughts and fears on the cards? i know the tarot is kind of a mirror anyway thats how it works but couldn't it be dangerous if when going for a reading and you get told a biased answer which is a result of your anxiety? if this is the case what is the point in questions?
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

when you read for yourself there is this possible problem, that you will read for yourself what you like to hear or that somehow your strong emotions will influance the cards, this is why you will hear a lot of tarot readers say they don't read for themselves or that reading for oneself is very hard. i know it is possible at most cases but it takes hard work to be able to do with no bias, when someone else reading for you, right the cards reflecs you and your situation but the one who reads it is much more nautral then you are and is able to see the things you refuse seeing. hence with the cat issue, that your fears for the cats or your hurt from them being taken away, or the fact that you don't want to give them away inlfuance your judgement and make you see everything in black colours. now it is possible that you were right and the people who took your cats are not good people, but given the condition you were, it is impossible to know which is which, very often for an outsider things will be clearer then to the one indside the emotional storm.
    using the tarot for yourself is not easy but with practice it is possible.

hope this answer your question.

btw, very often i don't ask a question, not for myself and not for others but i ask for a message for them, unless they ask a specific question, and even then i ask sometimes a message regarding so and so...
    but mind you, asking the right question is an art and as a reader it is not enough to read the cards but very often you have to know how to ask the question.

:hugz:
    and keep on asking, this is the only way you will learn :)

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:22 am