Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What is the Value in Palm Reading ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is the Value in Palm Reading ?  Empty What is the Value in Palm Reading ?

Post  Lynn Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Question : What is the value in Palm Reading ?

In the giving of one’s hand to a Palm Reader is there validations in what one is give….as they hold ye’s hand and could feel vibrational can that give them the information that is deeper than just the lines ?

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is the Value in Palm Reading ?  Empty Re: What is the Value in Palm Reading ?

Post  Violet Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Lynn, i've never had a palm reading but I would like to at some point, I get what you're saying about when the reader is holding the hand, but I do know some never touch you, I suppose reading lines, bumps etc is akin to reading images on cards.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is the Value in Palm Reading ?  Empty Re: What is the Value in Palm Reading ?

Post  Violet Thu May 19, 2011 12:45 am

I've had a flick through a couple of palmistry books lately and i'm amazed at the amount of things they look at in the hand, most books i've seen before seem to cover lines and mounds, some the skin texture and finger shape but they go much deeper, it's quite fascinating.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 pm