Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
gilly
zohar
shayn
Kaere
KapitanPrien
Violet
10 posters

Do any of you use colour..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do any of you use colour.. Empty Do any of you use colour..

Post  Violet Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm

to aid healing be that healing for yourself or others?
    For instance do you use coloured lightbulbs when giving healing?
    Do you wear or surround yourself in certain colours when you're unwell?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Do any of you use colour.. Empty Re: Do any of you use colour..

Post  KapitanPrien Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am

I use certain colors in my apartment. I had to cut red out as it was too 'intense' for me - it 'aggrivated' my already 'firey' disposition. I stick to mostly: yellows, orange, blues, and greens mainly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 am

I just imagine the colours, although I have hardly any confidence when it comes to healing so it's probably all in my imagination anyway lol. I see the chakras as a string of christmas lights too. When the kids come running with their booboos or they're just sad, I try to visualize green or pink lights around them. Fairy lights works better than trying to make them glow at times.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm

i use colours V, when giving healing, i often feel what colour i should use, but sometimes i'm intentionally use this or that colour.
    around me, i just put the colours i love and that makes me feel good and i wear cloths with colours that makes me feel good.
    but there is a whole field of practice of working with colours and colour theraphy...

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 pm

but there is a whole field of practice of working with colours and colour theraphy...

HI Shayn I looked into it once, but very briefly as I prefer to work with my own feelings about colour like you seem to do Do any of you use colour.. 821538

zohar

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : meditation /yoga alternative therapies....
    Registration date : 2011-12-26

Post  zohar Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:12 pm

I also work with what colour sits right with me too, i have saw auras for a while now not all the time but random, and also done my colour therapy diploma, although very interesting, and some of the things we was taught didnt sit right with me physicaly nor spiritually, i believe that each person is different, and as a example by saying with one being, red makes you angry or anythink else for that matter just isnt the case with all people, like if someone wears a certain colour and then someone says oh there having a bad day...... when that colour to that person could actually be a great colour for that person at that time in there life...... but by detecting a persons mood from the colour they wear , just dont feel right to me, especially when i can see there aura and that shows very differently, although colout therapy does have a great effect, as the aura does pull in the colour , and then on a different level colour light therapy helps too.... and so on......... to me its just when people try to read people through what they wear that doesnt sit right with me, but thats my opionion only........

xxxkerixxx.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Violet wrote:to aid healing be that healing for yourself or others?
    For instance do you use coloured lightbulbs when giving healing?
    Do you wear or surround yourself in certain colours when you're unwell?

Hi Violet

I do not 'USE' colour as such- but when giving contact healing I am given colour in the form of a waterfall. I have come to know that certain colours fit certain conditions.

The confusing part is that the meaning seems to be exclusively for me. When I have discussed this with others, healers and members of my development group they all seem to view each colour differently to me.

mmm!! Maybe I should start 'using' the colours. TY Violet.

PPLLnL

Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

I'd always go with your own feelings about colours PeterDo any of you use colour.. 15910

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 am

Hello

I find colours very important. If a room colour is not comfortable I do not want to spend time in it. We are all earth tones in this home. When we first came to pick our plan for the house there were PRE DONE colour options to choose from. So we picked one. As more sold here that idea went out the window. While the rooms did not all get the colours in the RIGHT order....we were happy with the end results. Paint cna be changed and now after 7 year's its getting time.

I use colour in healings I use Rainbow Healing. I too work with the Chakra's in Reiki so colour there too is used. I too am colour fussy in cloths for me and the family. Right now I have a top on while the colour suits me I DO NOT like much....LOL purple. It in this case was the size and bargin.

Lynn

BigJohn likes this post

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 pm

I agree Lynn colour is important in a room and can make it feel good or not good, I like deep rich colours in living room as they feel warm, but in a kitchen I like lighter colours. I'm too picky about my clothes coloursDo any of you use colour.. 809779

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 am

Do any of you use colour.. 348985 I cant say that i surround myself with a particular color but i do see colors when im healing,i normally see the colors where the healing is needed.

but my favourite color are the blues lavender purple turquoise etc.

Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi Native Spirit i've heard people say they see colours when healing, I've heard people visualise colour when healing tooDo any of you use colour.. 821538

You have good taste in colours btwDo any of you use colour.. 809779 I like those too.

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:31 pm

I always work with colour when healing. That's also how I was taught to work as when you use a colour for yourself and another for the healy you don't easily get your energies messed up.
    So I first fill myself up entirely with my own colour. And when healing another I put a colour they need at that moment in my hands. Or, when doing a distance healing, I visualise it.
    When doing distance readings I use it too. If I scan someone's chakras I can easily spot when and where something is off because and without using colour that would be much harder and possibly not so accurate.

Since I love to work with colours anyway it totally resonates with me. And I find it extremely powerful!

Last night I used buttercup yellow after reading that was the colour of Mary Magdalene to radiate courage. It resonated as I was pain due to stress and lack of courage. 
    So I filled my entire neck, all its vertebrae, with that colour yellow. At the same time breathing it in and taking it in visually --> I'd looked for a good photo of a buttercup.
    I visualised figure 8s in that colour too on my neck, back, shoulders and so on. Figure 8s are incredibly healing, but I think it was the first time I coloured them. Usually I draw them with my hands.

:astar:
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  BigJohn Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello

I find colours very important.  If a room colour is not comfortable I do not want to spend time in it.  We are all earth tones in this home.  When we first came to pick our plan for the house there were PRE DONE colour options to choose from.  So we picked one. As more sold here that idea went out the window.  While the rooms did not all get the colours in the RIGHT order....we were happy with the end results.  Paint cna be changed and now after 7 year's its getting time.

I use colour in healings I use Rainbow Healing.  I too work with the Chakra's in Reiki so colour there too is used.  I too am colour fussy in cloths for me and the family.  Right now I have a top on while the colour suits me I DO NOT like much....LOL purple.  It in this case was the size and bargin.  

Lynn

I live in the Sothwest Desert in the USA. 

Earth tones is what I gravitate towards in both home colors and clothing. I also like blues, reds and yellows which are not  earth tones but provide needed contrast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:59 pm