Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

reading space

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

reading space Empty reading space

Post  shayn Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm

how important is that for you and your readings?
    do you have a special place where you do/give your readings? even if only for yourself? or do you use your cards anywhere and everywhere as you feel like it?
    do you have special things/bojects in your reading space?
    what makes your reading space comfortable for you?

just wondering.
    do you feel it is important to have a special reading place/space?

S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

reading space Empty Re: reading space

Post  Violet Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi Shayn, I tend to do them anywhere, I do have a place for doing them but more often than not I don't use it for readings, as I do some of them of them online, and others while i'm out in the various places I go.
    There are lots of things in my special place which make it very personal to me and no one else is allowed in there without being invited in.
    My space has it's own feel even people who are not spiritually aware, who have visited it have commented on how it feels in there.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Hello

I dont have a place as its all "Visual" for me. I never know when a "Tarot Card" might flash to me with a message. Most times its something I personally have to look into. For something I am working on.

If I am doing a reading for someone. I go to me office desk in the basement (alone) when NO ONE is home. I sit there and as there are more cards that come in I have pen and paper there to note them. I simply ask for the reading to flow into me. Then once I have he cards I need I will come to the computer and put it there. For the actually reading though I want MY SPACE so that I know that no outside influences have come into that reading. I too want to make sure I am grounded and that I have asked me Guides too for the time keep Spirit conatacts from me. Dont want their information in a reading either. If i dont feel right when I am DONE I might ask for more clarifications. To make sure the reading is right for the person getting it.

I at first tried so to ignore the cards coming in and I could never figrue out why I could NEVER touch a deck....even if somoene was reading for me they CUT them not me. Its the residule energies from other's that have had readings I pick up on. So in having them just flash in the brain I need not touch the deck. Its all past life knowlege I am told....that just flows back in. Though doing a face to face Tarot reading with NO cards is not possible...lol on line works well.

In fact I have on that I should do.....so off to the basement. Too there I get to see the lovely painting of " ME" a friend did.

Lynn
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I can read anywhere but I get the best "connection" when I'm somewhere quiet and no electric lights. If I even hear someone else around it doesn't work as well at all. The cards are only my trigger anyway, I need the better conditions to let my intuition go or to recognize a message from spirit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

I can close myself off from surrounding noise and diistractions quite well. I never enjoy working in total silence be that doing readings or any other work.

I do like silence to think though.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:23 pm