Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hello and thank you for this space :)

Helewisa
    Helewisa
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Student nurse, herbs, woods, freedom
    Registration date : 2012-04-20

Hello and thank you for this space :) Empty Hello and thank you for this space :)

Post  Helewisa Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Violet and all,

By the way, violets are my very favorite flower! But, I am just posting here of course to say Hello and I am hoping to have the chance to practice reading for others. Having you practice reading for me as well is a bonus, but most of all I am here to share when I can and learn, teach a bit perhaps and enjoy a safe space for psi.

Thank you again Violet for creating this forum.
    Blessings and peace,
    Helewisa
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Hello and thank you for this space :) Empty Re: Hello and thank you for this space :)

Post  eyeopen Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi hun, welcome to the forums. We could do with some readers, lol.

take care.

Hello and thank you for this space :) 15910
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Hello and thank you for this space :) Empty Re: Hello and thank you for this space :)

Post  gilly Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Helewisa wrote:Hi Violet and all,

By the way, violets are my very favorite flower! But, I am just posting here of course to say Hello and I am hoping to have the chance to practice reading for others. Having you practice reading for me as well is a bonus, but most of all I am here to share when I can and learn, teach a bit perhaps and enjoy a safe space for psi.

Thank you again Violet for creating this forum.
    Blessings and peace,
    Helewisa

Hello Helewisa

A warm elcome to a fellow reader! I read the 'Oracle Cards' usually Mermaids and Dolphins.

I am not a devotee of the tarot--sorry if that is your thing.

I am also a healer but again not 'reiki'.

haha I am also honest to a fault.

Again welcome - hope I have not put you off!!

PPLLnL

Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi Helewisa, nice to meet you, I hope you like it hereHello and thank you for this space :) 821538

Hello and I am hoping to have the chance to practice reading for others.
    Thank you, that's very generous of you. We do have a section for that, but please take time to settle in and find your feet a bit and enjoy the forumHello and thank you for this space :) 821538

And you're very welcome.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Helewisa
    Helewisa
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Student nurse, herbs, woods, freedom
    Registration date : 2012-04-20

Post  Helewisa Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm

eyeopen,
    Thanks for the welcome, and I already look forward to my visits here. Off to a meeting soon, but hope to post sometime(s) again this weekend.

gilly,
    No, you most certainly have not put me off! I prefer an honest answer, but tact is always appreciated too ;) I tend to say just what it is that I mean as well, so I think we will get on just fine.
    I have no preferred tarot cards, and as for being a healer...well I have only worked this "magic" in the physical sense with herbs, and etc. But, I have long had a sense that if I knew just "how" to go about using energy for healing, that I would very much wish to do so. perhaps this is why I am working toward becoming a nurse?

violet,
    Yes, I will wait a bit before reading here and I'm really looking forward to stopping in here as time permits. My study/work schedule often takes most of my time. But, I need to reconnect with spirit and this site "jumped out at me" with a simple internet search, and so here I am.
    Blessings and peace,
    helewisa

Thank you for the fair greetings,
    helewisa
    SpeakWhatsReal
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2012-05-27

Post  SpeakWhatsReal Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Welcome to SS! This forum is very nice! :astar: :astar: :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:47 am