Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Zener Cards

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Zener Cards Empty Zener Cards

Post  Violet Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Have any of you used these? What are your thoughts, is it all luck?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Zener Cards Empty Re: Zener Cards

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello

Back in the Mid 1980's I was part of a study group on ESP and the like. I scored very high on the cards. One theory was I could OBE and go LOOK at the card being held up in the other room LOL. When done sealed though I still scored vey high.

Not long ago I took an on line Test for them. I scored off the scale and the researcher leading the study contaced me wondering HOW I hacked his site. I so did not. I had a friend of mine too take the same test and he scored very high as well as he is much like me. WE are now part of his study group. Where that goes whom is to know but its very exiting.

Lynn
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 pm

I think , If I remember correctly, they are a tool to assess ESP and all the attempts that I have made in guessing are usually quiet poor. Zener Cards 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 am

I scored very high on the cards

I have in the past. Zener Cards 821538

Not long ago I took an on line Test for them. I scored off the scale and the researcher leading the study contaced me wondering HOW I hacked his site.

Couldn't accept how well you did Zener Cards 809779

I think , If I remember correctly, they are a tool to assess ESP and all the attempts that I have made in guessing are usually quiet poor. Zener Cards 28115

I heard some don't believe they're an accurate or foolproof measure of psychic abilitty, i'm not saying myself that this is the case though.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:11 am

Hello
    With the card being DONE how they were orignally desiged to be used in controled lab study enviroments there were ( I feel ) more opportunities to do other ways of seeing them. For one to go OBE and LOOK at the card being held up in the other room by someone. For them to instantly say right or wrong as the origial study wanted it shown someone had to see the card in view.

When its done on line what one might tap into is the energy that is there of the one that put the test together. There are so many factors to it. I do not feel its a accurate test no. FUN yes. I have since been asked to do a whold series of one's seems this one is doing his Universtiy Thesis and I am more than willing to help him along.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 am