Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
sparkly
Lynn
Violet
zerdini
SpiritVoices
9 posters

Hearing conversations between spirit?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? Empty Hearing conversations between spirit?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 pm

As I was drifting off to sleep last night,I heard what I have heard many times before.
    A conversation between two voices.
    These conversations always take place between wakefulness and sleep.
    I know that visitors from the spirit world,visit when we are at our most relaxed.
    I can understand if they were conversing with us personally but why two voices having what sounds like a personal conversation between two spirit people.
    I can only hear a word now and again,so wasn't making much sense of what the conversation was about
    Why does this happen?

Joanie
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? Empty Re: Hearing conversations between spirit?

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Joanie wrote:As I was drifting off to sleep last night,I heard what I have heard many times before.
    I know that visitors from the spirit world,visit when we are at our most relaxed.
    I can understand if they were conversing with us personally but why two voices having what sounds like a personal conversation between two spirit people.
    I can only hear a word now and again,so wasn't making much sense of what the conversation was about
    Why does this happen?
    Joanie
    Perhaps they were talking about you not to you. A drop of brandy in your cocoa will help. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? Empty Re: Hearing conversations between spirit?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:As I was drifting off to sleep last night,I heard what I have heard many times before.
    Why does this happen?
    Joanie
    Perhaps they were talking about you not to you. A drop of brandy in your cocoa will help. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597

Oh,how nice! Better to gossiped about than not at all.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 834839
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Well it's better than being ignored. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

zerdini wrote:Well it's better than being ignored. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    you could be so right....... spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 45824
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Why does this happen?Joanie
    Hi Joanie, this has happened to me too, and it is so frustrating because I couldn't work out what they were actually saying either, it's almost like being whispered about. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 809779
    Reading of your experience reminds me of mine, but it also makes me think more about your question as to why this happens, it may be a silly theory but perhaps this is simply 'testing' on their part, like a sound test, i'm probably way off the mark but it does make you wonder. I'll be interested to hear any more theories on this spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Ah! I never thought about that,Violet.
    Like testing a microphone.
    Also when I am reading in bed,my thoughts wander sometimes and I heard distinctly one night the words 'She is going............' I lay there for ages wondering who it was and who 'she' was.
    Z could be right,they could be discussing us. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 160943
    Thanks Violet
    Joanie x
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello

As a Medium I get that a lot. I let them decide if I am to be part of it or not. SO its not uncommon too they might have sensed ye knew their pressence and that in it self to spirits is reassuring all is well.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Joanie, the bit about 'she's going..'

made me wonder if they were having a sneaky bet on you falling asleep spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 809779

And yes that's a good point Zerdini made spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

They can sit there alnight,as far as I am concerned!
    I'm not putting my book away tonight......... spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 350287
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Oooh er missus - she's having one of her tantrums again. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 81488
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

zerdini wrote:Oooh er missus - she's having one of her tantrums again. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 81488

Not tantrums,just want to read me book.........in peace.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:Oooh er missus - she's having one of her tantrums again. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 81488

They are going to be talking all around you tonight until you pay attention. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

They are going to be talking all around you tonight until you pay attention. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    You want a bet! tells spirit to take a hike.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 368832
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

You want a bet! tells spirit to take a hike.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 368832
    I trust you will sleep well after that little outburst - we shall see! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 232282
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I will sleep well.Z. I always do!
    Outbursts? spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 232282 Not really. Words are tame,mean nothing.
    You'd be surprised how placid I really am.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:21 am

Joanie wrote:I will sleep well.Z. I always do!
    Outbursts? spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 232282 Not really. Words are tame,mean nothing.
    Obviously you didn't sleep as well as you thought you would or you wouldn't have been up in the early hours! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:07 am

i think z was right first time, except i think these are guides. once when i was 12 i heard a whole council and knew how they looked, in the next room discussing me. too i often hear peeps talk and i think these are humans here (or even elsewhere) that i'm tuning into on the edge of sleep. i think this is to broaden our horizons on what we think is normal spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 577431 .
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:12 am

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:I will sleep well.Z. I always do!
    Obviously you didn't sleep as well as you thought you would or you wouldn't have been up in the early hours! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 114597

I still slept like a baby! I was woken by my neighbour who decided he would play his radio at 3am.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 588401 Me thinks he needs a few words in his little ear.
    Morning Z!
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am

I still slept like a baby!
    Babies often wake during the night!
    Wonder who inspired the old chap to turn on his radio? spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Wonder who inspired the old chap to turn on his radio? spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 28115

Yes,I wonder who!
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 588401
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:

Yes,I wonder who!

A spirit? spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 331509
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:

Yes,I wonder who!

A spirit? spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 331509
    Must have made a midnight journey!
    Must eat.
    joanie
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:17 pm

You must be hungry having been up half the night!
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 1702 Enjoy your lunch.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 pm

zerdini wrote:You must be hungry having been up half the night!
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 1702 Enjoy your lunch.

I did,very much!
    Read your emails.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? 834839

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:25 am