Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
sparkly
Lynn
Violet
zerdini
SpiritVoices
9 posters

Hearing conversations between spirit?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 Empty Hearing conversations between spirit?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

As I was drifting off to sleep last night,I heard what I have heard many times before.
    A conversation between two voices.
    These conversations always take place between wakefulness and sleep.
    I know that visitors from the spirit world,visit when we are at our most relaxed.
    I can understand if they were conversing with us personally but why two voices having what sounds like a personal conversation between two spirit people.
    I can only hear a word now and again,so wasn't making much sense of what the conversation was about
    Why does this happen?

Joanie
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearing conversations between spirit?

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Have done -thanks. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 368832
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearing conversations between spirit?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

zerdini wrote:Have done -thanks. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 368832

Yeah! With a little reminder.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 232282
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I was ahead of you Joan - I had already replied! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779 spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 232282
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 pm

zerdini wrote:I was ahead of you Joan - I had already replied! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779 spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 232282

A quick runner from here to the email program.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 114597
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:I was ahead of you Joan - I had already replied! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779 spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 232282

You found it then! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 114597
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:08 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

You found it then! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 114597
    I heard the sound of footsteps.
    The rustle of paper and typing!
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 am

I thought so! I heard it as well. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 am

zerdini wrote:I thought so! I heard it as well. spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779

As you pressed the 'send' button.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:58 am

Indeed! spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

They were at it again,last night.
    This is what I heard.
    This was two women chatting.
    One said 'We must do something about the situation'
    (sort of sounded like that.)
    Second one said 'She is anxious'.
    (Not sure who they mean.)
    First one said 'We cannot help,for a while,the situation must run it's course!'
    Second one said 'One of them will make a move,preferably him'.

I don't know if anyone can make sense of those words.
    I can't see where they can refer to me.
    The words became jumbled and I couldn't make any sense of them.
    This is just before I became fully awake this morning,around 4am.
    I fell asleep later.
    Joanie spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 350287
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:18 pm

spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 558648 I can actually, very much so, though maybe they weren't really meant for me, unless they knew you would post here, (which they probably will have done spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 229495 ) so hmmm......nothing surprises me regarding spirit.
    Whether it was really for me or not I suppose is irrelevant as they bring me a little comfort which is never a bad thing, but make a mental note yourself Joanie you may find these words apply to you somewhere along the line or someone else you know, Thank you for sharing spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 am

It could apply to a situation in my life so not sure whether to walk away or see what the outcome will be.
    Personally think I think it is time to walk away......... spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 45824
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Aww Joanie spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 21581 .

I just answered your dream. If you ever want to talk my pm box is always open spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

That is so kind of you,Violet,at the moment I am still mulling over events.
    It is something I must think about carefully.
    Something I don't want to do to,but feel I have to.
    Break some ties which I feel are becoming too binding.
    spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 21581
    Joanie xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Joanie, that's ok spirit - Hearing conversations between spirit? - Page 2 21581 you take care xx

Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post  Steve22 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:03 am

SpiritVoices wrote:As I was drifting off to sleep last night,I heard what I have heard many times before.
    I know that visitors from the spirit world,visit when we are at our most relaxed.
    I can understand if they were conversing with us personally but why two voices having what sounds like a personal conversation between two spirit people.
    I can only hear a word now and again,so wasn't making much sense of what the conversation was about
    Why does this happen?

Joanie

My voices used to talk to each other a lot too, sometimes I still get the sort of thing occasionally even during the day as I'm going about my normal business.  This doesn't happen often but has happened for sure.  I don't exactly know why voices do the things they do, it's almost like they're different people than us even though their really not.  I know it sounds kind of weird, but they can kind of have minds of their own sometimes.  I know mine do at least.  As long as yours aren't bothering you, I wouldn't worry about it.  I will add that I find it annoying sometimes when I can't understand what mine are saying because I really enjoy the stuff they say and their points of view on things in my life.  When I don't understand what their saying I try to focus on them more (assuming I am not talking to someone or doing something else that requires conscious attention).  Unfortunately, this doesn't always work as far as figuring out what they are saying.  So, yeah, I totally get where your coming from, it's kind of annoying when you don't know what their saying
    SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-09-26

Post  SoulsJourney Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:51 am

This is interesting.  I am new to this forum and have been reading through various threads and came across this one.

Ever since I was a young child I would hear voices, usually female talking to each other. For some reason I would hear them around standing water, usually my bathroom.
    I always just assumed they were my guides but they were not always very nice. When they knew I was listening they would stop talking, this annoyed me more than actually hearing them in the first place.

Last year I had a session with someone that removed attachments and negative entities from me. In the process I became clear and I actually saw what these "people" were.  I am ONLY speaking for my own experience and NOT anyone here reading my reply.  In my case they ended up being negative entities that took up residence around me and "portrayed" themselves as guides of mine, whispering what would at first seem positive things but the more you focused on what they actually were saying it ended up being not so positive.  

There were a dozen or so of these things around me and when I became aware of them and understood what they were I immediately got rid of them by literally throwing them into source.  They have NOT returned.

I am NOT suggesting my experience is anything what you have been experiencing. I just became aware of them through a very powerful session which lifted my consciousness and I became aware of what was in my space which also included archangels but I did not get rid of those.  Was an interesting experience, going from hearing voices every now and again exactly what you describe then to actually seeing what belonged to the voices...   Again this is only my own personal experience, don't assume your voices are similar entities.

In my own perspective, for myself only, I tend to filter things in a good for me or bad for me categories.  I don't take information blindly and when it comes to spirit and "voices" I do what I can to make sure that the being is positive and there for my highest good before I accept the information or do anything with it.  Though unlike others, the bad for me beings and information I will listen to them too for the sole purpose of understanding the difference between good and bad information and for entertainment purposes. Some of these beings can be.. snarky and hold tantrums when they discover you are on to them. At least in my own personal experience.

Most of the time I can't hear spirit though I can see them sometimes.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-09-26

Post  SoulsJourney Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:33 am

It's not something I ever worried about or gave any thought to, being sane or not because I saw something or heard something.  I can tell the difference between my own thinking and when someone else is talking.

The experience I shared when it occurred it was so obvious someone else was talking, though if you have never experienced anything like that and then all of a sudden you heard a voice or voices talking to you or near you and there was noone else in the room with you. I can get where that could be unsettling.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:57 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:As I was drifting off to sleep last night,I heard what I have heard many times before.
    Why does this happen?

Joanie
    Ah, I always loved the threads you posted Joan, It brought the members of the forum together. positive thoughts are with you.  :bfs: :ghug:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:38 pm

gigpdo wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    Why does this happen?

Joanie
    Ah, I always loved the threads you posted Joan, It brought the members of the forum together. positive thoughts are with you.  :bfs: :ghug:
    Thats a nice thing to say Scouse,. :urwelcome:

By the way Liverpool or Everton?..

:soap: :cat:
    Liverpool, Obviously :astar:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:24 am

gigpdo wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    gigpdo wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    Why does this happen?

Joanie
    Thats a nice thing to say Scouse,. :urwelcome:

By the way Liverpool or Everton?..

:soap: :cat:
    Liverpool, Obviously :astar:
    Why obviously?..I was born in Liverpool and have supported Everton all my life,why?, well because my dad and Granny lived in Everton,any decendants of parents or grandparents born in Everton ( the suburb ) are obligated to support Everton, its an unwritten rule,they lived in Bligh St just off the Breck Road, but dad moved to Speke in the early 50's, so i spent my childhood there, but i loved going back to Everton to visit my Granny.
    I left there in 1968 and havent been back! :urwelcome:

:soap: :cat: :santa1:
    My whole family supports Liverpool, especially my dad since he's crazy about Football. I know where them places are, I currently live off Breck road with my girlfriend and have been to speke a few times( rough place these days ). It's a great place to live but there are so many bad things happening here, It's making me want to move away :blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:38 am