Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness

sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness Empty japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness

Post  sparkly Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

sorry i think this in wrong subforum japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 15910
    i was watching a program "destination truth"? featuring investigation into the validity of the myth of the japanese loch ness monster (i forget the name now), when onscreen, something was forcibly shaking the underwater camera. this stopped me in my tracks. i thought if there is a creature, why would it care about cameras/ being seen (- or is that a reaction to electrical current?)
    unless this creature had a kind of consciousness like ours....
    then i thought what if there is a means by which a creature, reptile or something very very different from human, lives and evolves in that vein, and we in this and in the end we converge to be bonded, mentally and perhaps cross referentially, and that maybe this has sparked awareness of other species like the so called lizard people. i'm not saying they are the way that is commonly googled, or indeed tht this is a fact by any means, i'm just postulating that it is possible that there are very diverse types of beings that may as they evolve, become relatable/interchangeable. japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness Empty Re: japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm

You have a point there,Sparkly.
    I do not think that creatures or fish are devoid of consciousness.
    I think everything in this world of our's receive warning signals when danger is near.
    japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 348985
    Joanie x
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness Empty Re: japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness

Post  sparkly Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 pm

oh for sure animals are very smart, but i meant why did this creature appear to object to the camera rather than the boats and all the other equipment.
    it made me feel like maybe it didnt want to be seen, and if so, it seems like us. most animals dont seem to care about the same sorts of things we are occupied with that dont interfere with them. japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 577431
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:33 pm

sparkly wrote:oh for sure animals are very smart, but i meant why did this creature appear to object to the camera rather than the boats and all the other equipment.
    it made me feel like maybe it didnt want to be seen, and if so, it seems like us. most animals dont seem to care about the same sorts of things we are occupied with that dont interfere with them. japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 577431
    Ah,I get you,Sparkly!
    That suggests to me,a bit more brain power.
    It knew it was being watched.
    And why did it object to being watched?
    japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 588401
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:41 pm

ed zacchary! why did it try to have at the camera?
    it may be on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK6Cq6Vjqc
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 pm

sparkly wrote:ed zacchary! why did it try to have at the camera?
    it may be on this [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK6Cq6Vjqc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK6Cq6Vjqc[/quote[/url]]

Ooh that is weird.
    Queer looking thing,what ever it was.
    Just watched the link.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 am

so was that the right link then?
    do you see what i mean about the persistent, seemingly angry attack on the camera?
    japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 am

sparkly wrote:so was that the right link then?
    do you see what i mean about the persistent, seemingly angry attack on the camera?
    japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 21581

Yes,it was Sparkly. At first glance,it looked to me like a man in a diving suit but still rather pecular.
    A man in a scuba diving suit can look rather weird under water.
    japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 58471
    Joanie x
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 am

hey joan, after your comment about the shape, i realised it is in fact not the right video, though it is the right show lol! wrong episode. doing lots of research i found this; Stephen D Sullivan
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 pm

So true about the eels.
    There are giant eels from what I have heard.
    Makes me shudder.
    japanese loch ness....leads to thoughts on consciousness 671114
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 am

oops i just wanted to put that bit about the program, not that huge thing from the writer! will have to contact v, as the edit seems to have disappeared. but it was the blurb near the bottom about the show that described the program. i was unable to post the proper video for some reason. sorry about that joanie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 am