Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

White feather

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

White feather Empty White feather

Post  gloria Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

I saw like a pillows feather in my house, but don't know if it also has any meaning? Can anybody tell me what it means? please.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

White feather Empty Re: White feather

Post  Violet Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Gloria do you have any feather pillows at home?

Was the feather white soft and downy?
    Many believe if you find a white feather in a place where it cannot be explained away (for instance coming out of a pillow) then it is a sign from spirit or your angels whether you choose to adopt that belief or not is of course up to you White feather 21581

All that said I still have a pure white feather which appeared in a strange place asnd I keep it becasuse I feel it was meant for me, whatever the reason White feather 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Post  gloria Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 am

Violet wrote:Hi Gloria do you have any feather pillows at home?

Was the feather white soft and downy?
    Many believe if you find a white feather in a place where it cannot be explained away (for instance coming out of a pillow) then it is a sign from spirit or your angels whether you choose to adopt that belief or not is of course up to you White feather 21581

All that said I still have a pure white feather which appeared in a strange place asnd I keep it becasuse I feel it was meant for me, whatever the reason White feather 21581

Once I've seen a white feather outside my house, and also a grey and white one. But I think it was a piegeouns bird one. The grey and white one. But the white one was outside in the back of our house. But it sure felt nice. When I found it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Gloria if it made you feel good that can't be a bad thing, White feather 821538 whatever it's significance.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

White feather Empty White feather

Post  sunrise Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:13 pm

I have a question.   I could have started a new topic, but it really belongs here in this thread doesn`t it?

When connected online with my TF, the energy connection is huge.  There are specific types of energy which are generated which causes very rampant nose tickling!   It feels as if angels are tickling my nose with huge feathers, usually inside, but also outside.

Often the feather moment happens to us both at the very same time!  ( Skype )

Is there anything understood about such sudden nose tickling which normally does not happen?

:bfs: :bfs:

Further to general white feathers as seen in the third dimension, I often find just one white feather in certain places, which seem like a sign.  I can not verify that this is a sign though.  But one day I was dog walking my friend`s dogs across her farm fields, and I settled down under a high tree on a high spot in the field, and rested against the trunk.  The dogs were all running free.

Then the small dog in the group, a Jack Russell, came up to me with a white feather in his mouth at the front.  He sat upright on his back legs and offered the feather to me.  I took it, and he straight away,  trotted back to the doggy romps.

So I am inclined to think that the small white feather is something special.   :  )

:bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:14 am