Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Two white pigeouns, or two white birds

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Two white pigeouns, or two white birds Empty Two white pigeouns, or two white birds

Post  gloria Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:15 am

Two white pigeouns, or two white birds 15910 Hello, the reason I am writing this is because today My Family, and I went to our old neighborhood where we used to live, and while passing by we saw two white birds passing by flying, and I thought that maybe it means the Holy Spirit, or God because it means alot to me, whenever I see like a white dove, it's very significant to me. And the reason is because now where I live is not the same, and ofcourse maybe never, but I wish I could go back to those times, and relive because it was where I grew up, and raised. Well now where I live is different, and ofcourse it is not the same. But I would like to know what these two white birds mean flying in my old neighborhood. Can anyobdy tell me what they mean? please. Because this was and still is a very special place for me.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Two white pigeouns, or two white birds Empty Re: Two white pigeouns, or two white birds

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 am

Hello

DOVE or PIGION

* Communicating with friends and loved ones who are in Spirit

* Spiritual Messenger between Worlds

* Peace, gentleness and LOVe

Lynn
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Two white pigeouns, or two white birds Empty Re: Two white pigeouns, or two white birds

Post  gloria Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:13 am

Lynn wrote:Hello

DOVE or PIGION

* Communicating with friends and loved ones who are in Spirit

* Spiritual Messenger between Worlds

* Peace, gentleness and LOVe

Lynn
    Well I think they looked like the birds that looked the peace birds, white, and they meant something for me.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

I just wanted to add two white doves to me represent a relationship.  Two white pigeouns, or two white birds 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 pm

gloria wrote: Two white pigeouns, or two white birds 15910 Hello, the reason I am writing this is because today My Family, and I went to our old neighborhood where we used to live, and while passing by we saw two white birds passing by flying, and I thought that maybe it means the Holy Spirit, or God because it means alot to me, whenever I see like a white dove, it's very significant to me. And the reason is because now where I live is not the same, and ofcourse maybe never, but I wish I could go back to those times, and relive because it was where I grew up, and raised. Well now where I live is different, and ofcourse it is not the same. But I would like to know what these two white birds mean flying in my old neighborhood. Can anyobdy tell me what they mean? please. Because this was and still is a very special place for me.

I would say they represent you flying away and moving on with your life. In the sense that you are moving to somewhere else, and that this new place, while different, will be a great place for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:45 am