Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Two white birds

Fionna
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2016-07-12

Two white birds Empty Two white birds

Post  Fionna Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello  :astar:

So I am new to this forum. I usually do not belive in the supernatural but the events in my recent past were so unusual that I don't know what to think. I wanted to find an explanation for my experience. Soo… it goes like this. I wanted to meditate for the first time ever so I sat down on a blanket under a tree. I closed my eyes and tried to enter a calm place (this was my first time doing it so I did not know what exactly to do). Then after about some minutes I opened my eyes and I saw two white birds sitting on the tree in front of me – I'm not sure if they were doves or pigeons. I usually would not think this would have a meaning but I felt so interesting at the moment. Could maybe anyone know what this means?
    Also one day before that happened I was at my patio, which has white tiles, as suddenly a red drop felt down the sky. I looked up and there was no tree or anything. Do you think a bird was wounded? – because what other explanation could this have? I'm very new to all this so please don't judge me too much J. I really support this forum and I respect every belief.
     I was always very connected to nature, could this be signs? Also recently I had some very very  very interesting dreams too. Thank you for reading.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Two white birds Empty Re: Two white birds

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:38 pm

No one will judge you for seeing signs, it is a part of living with spirit I have found.

The advice I would give is to learn to read your own signs... but maintain or try to develop an awareness of the interpretations that the ego will make, as well as those of the open heart - they are often different.

the red from the bird could well have been a passing bird that had enjoyed a lunch of berries (common at this time of year) :blush:
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Firstly   :welcome: :si:

These 'signs' can often be made more clear if you observe how you felt at the time (since doing a meditation would heighten your awareness). Also what your associations to, say, white doves is. 

If you do a google search for '2 white doves symbol' there are a lot of sites that come up.  Perhaps you will find one that resonates with your experience.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm