Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
psychoslice
AngelTony
sparkly
Panda
Violet
SpiritVoices
PPrncpl7
CW
12 posters

Levels of Consciousness

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Levels of Consciousness  - Page 3 Empty Levels of Consciousness

Post  CW Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

In your opinion how many levels of consciousness are there?
    Depending on who you are talking to this number can vary tremendously. I've heard everything from 3 to infinity.
    Do you believe these levels of consciousness are proportional to our ability to exist in other dimensions?
    Do you believe in other dimensions?

Love to all...
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Levels of Consciousness  - Page 3 Empty Re: Levels of Consciousness

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:18 am

CW wrote:I am curious about this
    question: does our spiritual consciousness helps us to be more receptive to
    other dimensions, in your own opinion?  Could this be one of the magnet that pulls and expose us to their existence?

Love to all...
    Simple answer. Yes
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  linen Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:39 pm

Interestingly, I am currently reading a book by Frank DeMarco titled Muddy Prints.  It is his experience when he went to the Monroe Institute for training on seeing/finding different dimensions.  He journals his entire experience there.  According to him (and Monroe) anyone can learn to recognize different dimensions, I'd add with the right teacher.  

There are numerous, probably countless techniques.  Monroe is just one.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:31 pm

linen wrote:Interestingly, I am currently reading a book by Frank DeMarco titled Muddy Prints.  It is his experience when he went to the Monroe Institute for training on seeing/finding different dimensions.  He journals his entire experience there.  According to him (and Monroe) anyone can learn to recognize different dimensions, I'd add with the right teacher.  

There are numerous, probably countless techniques.  Monroe is just one.
    Just a question linen. What is that the author writes about. As people tend to blend dimensions and densities as one and the same, but they are destinctly different.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 am

I can experience other dimensions right now while in my human form. However, I must relieve myself of the restrictions that bind me to the physical parts of being human. Such as 
    (Time, Right, Wrong, Good, Evil, Night, Day, Negative, Positive, Rich, Poor, Gravity, Air, Water, Wet) just to name a few. These descriptions were formulated by other people as a unit of measure. 

What if there was nothing to measure? 
    If I can envision an existence without these little units of measurement then I AM (spirit) can move beyond these limitations.   :banghead:

Love to all...
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:54 pm

CW wrote:I can experience other dimensions right now while in my human form. However, I must relieve myself of the restrictions that bind me to the physical parts of being human. Such as 
    (Time, Right, Wrong, Good, Evil, Night, Day, Negative, Positive, Rich, Poor, Gravity, Air, Water, Wet) just to name a few. These descriptions were formulated by other people as a unit of measure. 

What if there was nothing to measure? 
    If I can envision an existence without these little units of measurement then I AM (spirit) can move beyond these limitations.   :banghead:

Love to all...
    Most of these seems to me to be part of duality. Densities are levels of consciousness and dimensions are different layers of realities which we can perceive only with higher levels of consciousness. :asmile:
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:23 pm

I agree there are levels of  consciousness which is all about the mind, elevation and awareness . My spirit is not limited to mind or the body.  Once I realized spirit can exist outside the body, Astral travel is then possible.  Another person might ask what happens to the body when the spirit is not present.  The answer to that question is: the body is dormant.  One doesn't have to be sleeping or laying down to have experienced OBE, the most amazing thing is the body is somehow protected.
    Resonator
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 358
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Post  Resonator Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:48 pm

I think a fundamentally new way of thinking is in order.

Buddhism, Christianity, Shamanism, Zoroastrianism, etc, have had thousands of years to bring change, and just look at the world today.   Does it look like the result of thousands of years of positive spiritual practices to you?    It looks to me like the only 'practice' that has brought positive change has been the practice of science and that is highly debatable, having arguably brought as much disaster as improvement, and even the 'improvements' are not benefiting all of humanity, not by a long shot.

So what has spirituality been doing wrong?    Having meditated deeply on this subject, I believe it is the concept of 'levels' which implies a valuation of spiritual over physical cognition and action, the direct result of which has largely been people turning their backs on physicality as soon as they attain some extra-physical perception.

This is why I much prefer to think of the different perceptual awarenesses as 'perspectives'.  The spiritual perspective, and the physical perspective.   The personal perspective and the impersonal perspective.  The dual perspective and the nondual perspective.   The unitary perspective and the unitive perspective.   The 3D perspective and the 5D perspective.   It goes on and on, all I am convinced looking at the exact same things, but in entirely different ways.

The truth is that it was all created.   It all exists, so it therefore has a reason to exist.    The spiritual perspective exists for a reason.   Physicality exists for a reason.   The astral exists for a reason.  The 5th dimension exists for a reason.   The acorn is just as important as the oak tree, for without acorns there can be no oak trees, and without oak trees there can be no acorns.    It is all perfectly in line with the Emerald Tablet, though the wording of it (As above, so below) gives unfortunate implications that are a reflection of our old counterproductive ways of thinking and acting.    It is a mirror that has been staring right back at us for millennia.

Amberfields likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 pm