Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rainbow
Violet
Lynn
shayn
8 posters

would like to try something - need volenteers.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

would like to try something - need volenteers. Empty would like to try something - need volenteers.

Post  shayn Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm

hi,

i want to try something with Yes No questions and i need some wolenteers.
    if you feel like..just ad here a Yes or No question.. simple question, and that you allready know the answer for the question!!!! and the answer can be only yes or no.. not maybe... to start with, it is very important that you have an answer..so it is more of.. lets see if i can get it right...the questions can be of a genenral informetion... i just want to see if this thing with the cards works.

thanks for your help
    s
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

would like to try something - need volenteers. Empty Re: would like to try something - need volenteers.

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Hello

Yes or NO I have a house full of animals ?

Yes or No I am planning to re kick start my career now that the kids are older ?

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

would like to try something - need volenteers. Empty Re: would like to try something - need volenteers.

Post  Violet Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Is my hair long or short? would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779
    Can I drive a car?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Do I have flowers on my bedroom windowsil?

would like to try something - need volenteers. 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. would like to try something - need volenteers. 415540
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Is my laptop pink?
    Gentrash
    Gentrash

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

Post  Gentrash Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 am

Do I like green tea?
    Do I have a friend that is a leopard?
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 am

thank you all for your posts, i will do it tonight and will post the answers..and would love to hear if i got it right or not...

thank you again

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello

Yes or No I am planning to re kick start my career now that the kids are older ?

Lynn

hi Lynn here i try:

#1 no
    #2 no, something new

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Violet wrote:Is my hair long or short? would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779
    Can I drive a car?

is my hair long? yes
    is my hair short? yes ????/ amm, maybe it is somewhere inbetween around the shoulders???

can i drive a car? no

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Rainbow wrote:Do I have flowers on my bedroom windowsil?

yes

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Kaere wrote:Is my laptop pink?

yes

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Gentrash wrote:Do I like green tea?

#1 no
    #2 yes

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 pm

i think i answered them all, not sure how i did.. but if you feel like placing more questions i will be more then happy to continue trying out.. there is something i try to figure out, not sure how to explain it or what it means...

thank you for all your help and support

shayn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm

shayn wrote:
    Lynn wrote:Hello

Lynn

hi Lynn here i try:

#1 no
    #2 no, something new

Hello

That is right I do not have any pets now. ( unless ye count the Spirit one's ) I have a few of those.

GOD no I would so never want to go back to Retail Management. To have a staff again to baybsit and to HOPE show's up. To put in those LONG hours no thanks.

Something new, yes that path is starting to open up more and more along the Metaphysics path. There are options opening up there more and more TIME is the issues I face. HOUSE and KIDS the ME .....for now.

Lynn

s
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 pm

shayn wrote:
    Kaere wrote:Is my laptop pink?

yes

s

Yes shayn, you're right!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 pm

shayn wrote:
    Violet wrote:Is my hair long or short? would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779
    Can I drive a car?

is my hair long? yes
    is my hair short? yes ????/ amm, maybe it is somewhere inbetween around the shoulders???

can i drive a car? no

Hi Shayn I didn't really ask a yes or no question so sorry about that , re my hair, it is long so it probably confused the issue when you got the yes for short hair though my hair is shorter in some parts
    so you actually did great with that and you were right with the driving, I can't drive a car, but I can ride a motorbike would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779 Well don
    e!!

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Violet wrote:
    shayn wrote:
    Can I drive a car?

is my hair long? yes

can i drive a car? no

Hi Shayn I didn't really ask a yes or no question so sorry about that , re my hair, it is long so it probably confused the issue when you got the yes for short hair though my hair is shorter in some parts
    so you actually did great with that and you were right with the driving, I can't drive a car, but I can ride a motorbike would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779 Well don
    e!!

oh wow a motorbike..how cool.
    i only walk :happy:
    practiclly i can drive a car but i haven't done that in years and it is now i think 5 years that i live with no car...

thanks
    s
    Gentrash
    Gentrash

Male

Post  Gentrash Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:16 pm

shayn wrote:

#1 no
    #2 yes

s

The force is with you! would like to try something - need volenteers. 834839

Correct on both counts
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Gentrash wrote:
    shayn wrote:

#1 no
    #2 yes

s

The force is with you! would like to try something - need volenteers. 834839

Correct on both counts

the you Gentrash.. s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Yeah, it's a few years since we had the bike, more than 5 years would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779 i'd be too scared now I think, so much traffic.

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol

Post  Rainbow Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 pm

shayn wrote:
    Rainbow wrote:Do I have flowers on my bedroom windowsil?

yes

s

Excellent! yes I do would like to try something - need volenteers. 114597

would like to try something - need volenteers. 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. would like to try something - need volenteers. 415540
    Gentrash
    Gentrash

Male

Post  Gentrash Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

So if I may ask, how did you use the deck and what kind was it?
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

sure you can ask would like to try something - need volenteers. 809779
    and here is the answer: i used the deck, it was the universal rider, but i think it can work with any deck.. as it is basically not connected to the cards and the cards meaning.
    i took out of the deck the 1-10 cups and the 1-10 swords. so i had 20 cards at hand. now the cups are yes and the swords are no.. so 10 cards meaning possible yes, and 10 cards meaning possible no. again, the card itself number or meaning has no funcion, only if it is a cup or a sword. i ask the question and cut the 20 cards and i take the first card of the cut... if it is a cup-answer yes, if it is sword answer no. simple as is.
    give it a try... i found it works for me in about 97% which is ok for me. also i think i can't really influance the outcome with my thoughts as i can do with the pendulum (spelling) which is good for me.

it is simple and not complicated and i really you can do it whit any deck of cards including playing cards.

hope it helps

s
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm going to give this a try tonight shayn - what a great method!
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Violet wrote:
    e!!

motorbike??? I thought you flew on a broomstick? would like to try something - need volenteers. 368832 Though, I dunno, I think you riding a motorbike is a much more funny visual for some reason. as it's not something i would of expected.

wow, Shayn, that is pretty neat to get yes and no questions with a deck of cards. is there no limit to what they can do?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:50 am