Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rainbow
Violet
Lynn
shayn
8 posters

would like to try something - need volenteers.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 Empty would like to try something - need volenteers.

Post  shayn Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi,

i want to try something with Yes No questions and i need some wolenteers.
    if you feel like..just ad here a Yes or No question.. simple question, and that you allready know the answer for the question!!!! and the answer can be only yes or no.. not maybe... to start with, it is very important that you have an answer..so it is more of.. lets see if i can get it right...the questions can be of a genenral informetion... i just want to see if this thing with the cards works.

thanks for your help
    s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 Empty Re: would like to try something - need volenteers.

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:31 pm

I thought you flew on a broomstick?
    Only at night Innerlight would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 79950

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 Empty Re: would like to try something - need volenteers.

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:32 pm

I think i'll give it a try too it's worked really well for you Shayn would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 821538

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 am

Hello

OK wanted to SHOW a picture of me in FULL Witch mode.

WHY can I not get a picture to UPLOAD ?

I go into HOST an image and follow the directions it does not put it here :laff:

Lynn
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:
    so you actually did great with that and you were right with the driving, I can't drive a car, but I can ride a motorbike would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 809779 Well don
    e!!

motorbike??? I thought you flew on a broomstick? would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 368832 Though, I dunno, I think you riding a motorbike is a much more funny visual for some reason. as it's not something i would of expected.

wow, Shayn, that is pretty neat to get yes and no questions with a deck of cards. is there no limit to what they can do?

is there a limit to what it can do? not sure i understand the question.. the answer is only Yes or No, the cards themselves hold no meaning..
    i got some very accurate answers as i said, about 97% right, including things to come. but it doesn't give information more then a yes or no.

lynn, the photo things are really tricky.. can't help you there, sometimes it works for me and many other times not :( would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 21581

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 am

Did anyone else try this?

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am

I did but just for a few questions - I got them all wrong however (I used cups for yes and swords for no). So I wonder if my cards wanted to use cups for no and swords for yes?? Oh I just don't know... I've been in a funk about this divination stuff lately.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:13 pm

oh kaere
    i'm sorry to hear that..i don't know what to say? would you give it another try.

G
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Oh gosh - don't be sorry would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 809779 it was nothing to do with you, Violet asked if someone else had tried it and so I shared. I'll probably try again another time - when I have something I want to ask about.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Kaere itt might work if you ask others questions, it can be hard reading anything for yourself.

L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 am

Do I like beer?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

You got volunteers Kaere would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 809779
    Am I taller than five feet four?

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:19 pm

L'angel wrote:Do I like beer?

I got cups - yes?
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Violet wrote:You got volunteers Kaere would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 809779
    Am I taller than five feet four?

I got swords - no?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 19, 2011 12:33 am

Sorry Kaere i've missed this would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 160943 i'm taller than five feet four, not by a great amount but I am would like to try something - need volenteers. - Page 2 809779

Do you want some more questions?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:35 pm