Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
PassionOfHybrid
Crystal
reikistar
Yogi Sun
WmBuzz71
Detlef
Lord_kyle
whitewing
sparkly
Violet
Rainbow
15 posters

What is Kundalini?

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

What is Kundalini? Empty What is Kundalini?

Post  Rainbow Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:15 pm

I've just read some bits about this, does anyone know anything about it?

What is Kundalini? 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. What is Kundalini? 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is Kundalini? Empty Re: What is Kundalini?

Post  Violet Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

This explains it far better (and quicker) than I could, i'm sure others will add more info and may even share their experiences.

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/k/kundalini.html

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 am

kundalini is the energy that resides at the base of the spine. this can be awakened a few ways. one of them is through sahaja yoga/ realisation.
    beware though, in the bible there is a passage "you will be baptised in fire"- sooner or later as parts of your ego are confronted and dissolved, it feels as though your spine is on fire! so be careful what you wish for, there is more than ritual associated with this.
    it's a bit like when people talk of ascension. ascension is not something you can do a weekend course on, it really is about developing your spirit, raising your consciousness. What is Kundalini? 821538
    whitewing

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

What is Kundalini? Empty kundalini

Post  whitewing Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am

kundalini

or the coiled snake as it is often called. is also the red chakra , the base chakra as you start to develop the base chakra, kundalini coiled spring starts to climb up the spine as it does it kick starts the other chakras activating them , although the base chakra is often called the weakest chakra it is responsible for activating all others and it goes up to the spine.

the main chakras are the same colour and layout as a rainbow and it is said that if you have a blocked chakra you can can call upon the rainbow colur (energy) that matches your blocked chakra to clear it .

hope that helps

love and light

whitewing
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:12 am

In addition to all what other members have said,Kundalini lies dormant in the base of spine. Kundalini originally belongs to SATAN because it is of Satan. As Kundalini is Sanskrit for "snake" or "serpent power" Serpent has always been a symbol of SATAN since the very beginning. The hindu creator god "shiva" is Satan. Through Meditations the kundalini ascends slowly and goes back to the base and lies there until all 7 seven chakras are fully opened before its full ascension. When it ascends then so-called "Godlike" powers are achieved.

And also if anyone goes alone without SATAN to opening his psychic senses,chakras then he/she would only experience Disaster because there are numurous dimenions and entities there who are the enemies of Humanity. And then people blame upon Satan or demons when people experience something bad or horrible.Infact the entities who possess people who are "Without" the protection of Satan & demons, are possessed by angels. Angels are not good entities,their main purpose is to keep humans from practising occult especially in the areas of MIND and SOUL. Demons are not evil. You can get to know about this on that website i've given above.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 am

Lord_kyle wrote:In addition to all what other members have said,Kundalini lies dormant in the base of spine. Kundalini originally belongs to SATAN because it is of Satan. As Kundalini is Sanskrit for "snake" or "serpent power" Serpent has always been a symbol of SATAN since the very beginning. The hindu creator god "shiva" is Satan. Through Meditations the kundalini ascends slowly and goes back to the base and lies there until all 7 seven chakras are fully opened before its full ascension. When it ascends then so-called "Godlike" powers are achieved.
    You can know more,visit: joyofsatan.org/

And also if anyone goes alone without SATAN to opening his psychic senses,chakras then he/she would only experience Disaster because there are numurous dimenions and entities there who are the enemies of Humanity. And then people blame upon Satan or demons when people experience something bad or horrible.Infact the entities who possess people who are "Without" the protection of Satan & demons, are possessed by angels. Angels are not good entities,their main purpose is to keep humans from practising occult especially in the areas of MIND and SOUL. Demons are not evil. You can get to know about this on that website i've given above.

Is this what I am doing here?
    Now I know
    from Ran Nam an angelic wanderer
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 am

[/quote]

Now I know
    from Ran Nam an angelic wanderer[/quote]

eh? you mean what? what's that ran nam?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 am

Lord_kyle wrote:

Now I know
    from Ran Nam an angelic wanderer[/quote]

eh? you mean what? what's that ran nam?[/quote]

Who is Rah nam? As it says there he is an angelic wanderer, and so am I, since I am Rah nam when I am not in this density.
    But we love dark entities, we eat them for breakfast.
    Lord_kyle
    Lord_kyle

Male

Post  Lord_kyle Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 am

Okay.
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Lord_kyle wrote:In addition to all what other members have said,Kundalini lies dormant in the base of spine. Kundalini originally belongs to SATAN because it is of Satan. As Kundalini is Sanskrit for "snake" or "serpent power" Serpent has always been a symbol of SATAN since the very beginning. The hindu creator god "shiva" is Satan. Through Meditations the kundalini ascends slowly and goes back to the base and lies there until all 7 seven chakras are fully opened before its full ascension. When it ascends then so-called "Godlike" powers are achieved.

Seems like you only mentioned one side of the coin. Mother Earth has two sides to her, as she represents darkness and light. Yes she does represent the lower realms of the Earths plain, as she also does with the higher plains.

The Kundalini is an offering, a gift from God who sends the holy spirit to baptize by fire. The dark forces only can get up to the 3rd eye, while Gods little warriors can go up to the crown. The gift shall not be stolen, or the person will be in a world of pain. For the dark side to activate the Kundalini, they will have to do Satanic rituals, or be chosen by selling ones soul for power & fame.

Everything on Earth has two sides to the coin.

Feel the love in your heart, it's the greatest power one can feel. God is with you all and will protect you all, believing in him is believing in yourself. Surrender to the love!
    Yogi Sun
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-08-09

Post  Yogi Sun Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Rainbow wrote:I've just read some bits about this, does anyone know anything about it?

Hi Rainbow, 

Kundalini is spiritual energy that can raise the consciousness of a man to higher realms. Ordinary people have it unawaken or inactive. In the physical body, it is located in the coccyx.

In the human body, beside spiritual energy there are spiritual centers. They are called chakras. Each of these centers is related to a certain realm in the Universe. With the development of each chakra, everybody can acquire certain supernatural powers. Kundalini helps us to develop each chakra and achieve higher realms.
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar Fri May 15, 2015 5:46 pm

While I've heard all kinds of dark ideas about he Kundalini, my experience has been anything but.

It awakened naturally through spiritual practice - I didn't even know what it was at the time - it was dramatic and a bit unnerving but satanic it was not.

My whole perspective opened up with the kundalini.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri May 15, 2015 5:50 pm

ha lol, usually the dark ideas are from young males with too much 'kundalini' in their pants. But that aside the energy is very real and deep seated and when one grounds properly and allows the connection it can be magical and very healing tapping into the Earth's life force from beneath :)
    reikistar
    reikistar

Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.

Post  reikistar Fri May 15, 2015 5:53 pm

It's certainly a very potent energy so I can sort of see why there might be darker forces in the minds of those who are unable to channel it properly. I felt very ungrounded when it first took hold but luckily I had a lot of spiritual awareness even then so I could work with it. If I was coming from a place of no understanding I'd have really struggled. Maybe that explains some cases of mental illness/delusions? Kundalini is not to be messed with, I certainly know that.

Reikistar
    PassionOfHybrid

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

Post  PassionOfHybrid Sun May 17, 2015 3:20 pm

I believe it to be sexual energy. People uncomfortable/ashamed with sexuality seem to be against that notion.

It's not sex that is the issue, its who you do it with, and what you do, that can make it corrupt. For instance, sex with a random individual is just nothing special or spiritually cultivating...just a quick, easy way to sedate your personal pain, an unproductive way to deal with boredom, and takes your mind off of things that need to be settled once and for all, similar to smoking and alcohol. But, it happens...the stress can become too huge to cope with, and you resort to such measures if you aren't strong or productive enough. Although, there are some exceptions...some must go through it, to get out of it, in order to build the necessary strength to overcome such materialistic things, to finally understand how meaningless and self-destructive it is.

Then, you have those who cannot stop on their own, either need someone else to give them guidance, or something tragic can happen to them as a wake up call.

If you think about it, television preprograms individuals to resort to unhealthy methods of dealing with pain.It's just so easy and quick, but, just like with fast food, a majority don't have a clue what its doing to their body, and how badly it's destroying them in the latter. Whether mentally, physically, or spiritually.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Sun May 17, 2015 6:43 pm

I think that is a misunderstanding that kundalini equals sex, it does not.
    It is the physical energy of the root chakra when energised. It is the reason that if you want a strong powerful horse that can raise on their hind legs in a perfect poise as in a capriole or levade you choose and entire male, a stallion, the kundalini is the most powerful force available and if used correctly and not for self gratification then the energy will last the most strenuous task.
    reikistar
    reikistar

Post  reikistar Sun May 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Yes it's the energy of the root chakra which can be sexual in nature but it can also be channelled in other ways. After all, sex is creation, and the act of creating is seen in many forms such as art, music, dance. Those who struggle to cope with the kundalini don't simply end up sexually deviant in my opinion, it can take many forms. 

Reikistar
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Sun May 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Reikistar is sex creation? I wonder? Obviously there are the connotations of procreation but then there is the dead end self sexual activities (being polite here lol) that create not much?

Monks temper the energy and use it to most effect, think of a fighter before a big fight, saving kundalini?
    PassionOfHybrid

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-16

Post  PassionOfHybrid Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 pm

reikistar wrote:Yes it's the energy of the root chakra which can be sexual in nature but it can also be channelled in other ways. After all, sex is creation, and the act of creating is seen in many forms such as art, music, dance. Those who struggle to cope with the kundalini don't simply end up sexually deviant in my opinion, it can take many forms. 

Reikistar
    I mentioned those who struggle with dealing with pain, sedating it with sex, similar to alcohol and drugs.

Then you have the obvious things such as projecting onto others/abuse of any kind/ over-indulgence in materialistic things..which i clearly forgot to mention, all of which are the same thing. Abuse/addiction...pain expressed in many different, self-destructive ways. You don't even have to be an addict,really...you could just either be having a rough or vulnerable day/week/month/period in your life or could be bored, lacking self-worth to a degree, and use irresponsible, unproductive ways to cure the boredom or pain.If it's one of those "every now, and then" cases...okay, i back off a bit, but it's still unproductive. I'm sure most of us here...have had our unproductive times.This is not an excuse, though.

Really, whatever "kundilini" is, it seems to be subjective...concepts like these are useless if they aren't actually being implemented in our lives.And I meant this in the least offensive way, not speaking of anyone in particular. This for us all.
    Next

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2017-01-24

Post  Next Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:41 pm

It is Satanic. But that's not a bad thing. It is sexual, but not in a human way.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:56 pm

gigpdo wrote:The serpent fire/kundalini is fine,especially if you leave it alone,it works itself out,it doesn't need our help,not consciously anyway,its there when you are born and still there when you die,you have no need at all to be aware of it,its irrelevant to your spiritual progress,being kind and charitable does more for your mind and spirit than wondering/worrying about the coiled serpent,just forget about it and get on with your life!
    Good advice in my view gigpdo.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:32 am

Your view has some wide sweeping generalisations, with them you could prevent yourself from really getting to know places and the people beyond the screen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am