Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
zerdini
SpiritVoices
Lynn
Violet
8 posters

The actual journey

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The actual journey Empty The actual journey

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

What do you think the journey itself will be like? I think it's a good job we can't remember being born all that head squashing and blood The actual journey 489992 , but what about crossing over? Many believe we journey through a kind of tunnel but how do we journey, what do we see on the way, do we go through it at lightening speed or drift through slowly taking any scenery in at out leisure, perhaps we are shown things on the way?

Perhaps in this tunnel is where we find our bodiless feet so to speak get used to the fact we are now energy, light and free.

What are your thoughts?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

The actual journey Empty Re: The actual journey

Post  Lynn Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello

Hmmmm I can look at that from a few levels. On the personal one having had an NDE I know that I saw me body laying motionless on the ground. I had left it. Suspened really was the fealing not dead fully but too not alive. I saw Light yes but I never went far enough to enter into that "tunnel" or "door" as I more see it. I do remember having a converstion wiht both me Guides and knowing FULL WELL I had choice to make on coming back.

With working with Spirits and Ghosts and at times moving them on their path I understand that I use a "door" that is surrounded by White Light and it opens for them to make the CHOICE to go into. I to know from chatting with Spirit that for most its like instand as once one dies there is NO time frames. I have found some Earth bound for a very long time, but have no concept of that passing of time.

Some so struggle with that passing on. They so are not ready to go or they fear going. At times I have been blessed to be able to show one's at that close time of passing a LOVed on there for them, or one's waiting for them to move over.

When I have crossed one's I am there for them if they come back to me. Some go over and right off come back, to let me know its all OK and that their fears are gone.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I know that I saw me body laying motionless on the ground.

Hi Lynn, this must have been quite weird, a book i'm reading at the moment describes an obe in which he's stood looking at his body and describing what it is like to see yourself from an 'outside perspective' and it must be the only time in NDE or OBE that we really see ourselves in this way.
    I saw Light yes but I never went far enough to enter into that "tunnel" or "door"
    Lynn if this is too near the bone or personal please ignore, but I think if I had had such an experience I would have wondered what would have happened beyond that door had you gone through it and whether the outcome of the NDE had been very different, ie you not wanting to come back? Do you ever wonder about that?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 am

Hello

Its all good. I have done NDE events and talked on what happened to me. Its an open book in life really.

Here is what I wrote on the event for a NDE site.

NDE ( Near Death Experience) Emotions and Later Feelings )

I was 21 year’s old it was October 1st. I was leaving out the back door from a friends house. There were 18 wooden “grey” painted steps. I took the first step and the last step at the same time. To come to land face first on the cement sidewalk. I remember the night it was raining very heavily.

I went down them face first. I bounced off all 18 of them. To land on the left side of me chin and open it wide, and in that I shattered all of me teeth. What was not know til about 6 months later is the “real” damage I had done. I had “lock jaw” and it was thought that a sports medicine therapist was the best for working on that. That work started even before any dental work could be done. That took a year to start. For three months I could not lay down without blacking out, the Dr thought it was just pain doing it and told me that was expected. To finally have him one day throw his hands up in the air and say I am done with you and this it’s a was waste of time and money but I was to have a CT Scan done. WOW !

Finally I had more answers they found the TRUE damage done. The C4 fracture and the jaw fracture. I changed Dr’s and started to get some help. I got the teeth fixed and the outside scars healed but the inside one’s did not.

Just over a year after the fall I so struggled with issues around it. I put grey in “” marks for a reason. Any encounter with grey stairs FROZE me in panic mode. To the point of during an evacuation of the Canada Customs Building I worked in I froze paralyzed on them. Not screaming or crying just frozen in fear. I was carried out by two men, and was looked at by the paramedics and fire officials that came. At that time “PTS” Post Traumatic Stress was not well known or even documented. That is what I had. “Grey” stairs in any form would trigger it. They found nothing wrong with me and I went back up the elevator to work. Not really thinking on the stairs at all. Til the next time it happened again then I sought some help.

I went to see the Dr and he suggested I see a psychologist that specialized in “Traumatic” events and issues. I was resistant but too knew that I had a fear there for some reason. I went and he suggested a “Living the Event Regression” . Which is where ye are literally taken back to that event in ye’s brain and ye re live it . I was taken to the top of the stairs and I fell down them. In the physical I remembered yelling out “I will not black out” when I hit the ground as I saw stars ( like in the cartoons when one is hit over the head). What I really yelled out was “I will not die”. I told him of a communication I had with two people ( I know now were me Guides ) and that I was given a second chance but I had lessons to learn. I told him of the Light I saw there and how I saw me. I saw the lifeless body of me laying there from above it, a huge pool of blood and teeth.

I was driven to the ER (no ambulance was called ) and dropped off. The friends family LEFT me there. Afraid of being sued I later found out. I remember fully the ER. I remember the Dr. and how I so did not want touch me unless I could see him stitch me up, and him being patient with me but too upset. The nurse had to hold the mirror for me. I complained then about severe “NECK PAIN” in the chart report but I had to be stitched up first for loss of blood. Then X RAY was done, what I know now is by the time that happened too much fluids had entered the tissues for it to SHOW clearly the damages. I do not remember WHO drove me home.

From the regression came therapy for the “grey” stairs issues where one had to learn to travel them. Face that fear and clear it. Too from there the Psychologist wondered on more damage that might well have been done and suggest that a CT Scan of the heart be done. I had one done and it was found that I had heart failure in the fall. What they suspect is that the impact on the stairs stopped the heart but the impact on the ground slowly re started it. From there the pieces of the full puzzle started to come together. Why I could not lay down, I was scared of going over. Why I feared so the stairs, why I had nightmares and would wake screaming “ I was dying”. Its now known as PTS. Then it was not.

I remember coming back in to the body, as I remember only being worried on me teeth. I was at the time doing modeling work, and I valued me smile. NOW I know that life is value more than the looks in the mirror.

I get asked always WHY I did not seek to go into the Light further. I was on a very dark path in life at that point. I was “Playing” in the dark side of Paranormal things ( without details) I had lost any connection to God, and I went the other path from God. Being one that was and is able to do things other’s find a wonder, I was given a LESSON. I know well that I was given a lesson by me Guides or Higher Power as there was more “positive” things for me to do. That night I had done something with that friend and I feel was TOLD it had to stop. It did stop. I wanted to have more life, I had a mate, a house, and while we knew then no kids would come ( so we thought ) I wanted a life.

I have talked to many that have had a NDE that did enter into the tunnel or door and are not happy they are back as it felt so peaceful. I remember me Dad always saying when one’s number is UP that is it. So when one comes back that is not yet the time is all. Do I regret not going in, no. Do I wonder what it would have been personally like, no. I know from all the work with Ghosts that I have helped cross over to become Spirit that it’s a good and positive experience and that when the TIME comes I will be fine going. Like I will know.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 am

Interesting topic,not quite wide awake to answer this morning,will be back! The actual journey 809779
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 am

The experience for each individual is different and unique.

Many people don't even realise they have passed over because of the similarity to earth conditions.

There are numerous descriptions of the actual passing in books transmitted through mediumship or through direct voice through Leslie Flint

Listen to them here:

www.leslieflint.com
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 am

From what my husband told me,the feeling of passing was peaceful and devoid of worry and pain.
    This was when he experienced travelling through the tunnel.
    Unfortunately,he was sent back to more suffering.
    The actual journey 15910
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 am

That's good to hear Joanie, interestingly you say 'free from worry and pain' which would reassure people about what was mentioned in another thread about worrying for family after we pass.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 am

Popped back into this topic.
    I wasn't dreaming but sort of half asleep last night when I felt a rather weird sensation.
    I felt as if I was floating,not out of body but very much apart from my body in mind.
    I heard someone say 'Just a little more effort and you can do it'.
    Any suggestions to what this could have been?
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 am

Joanie wrote:Popped back into this topic.
    I wasn't dreaming but sort of half asleep last night when I felt a rather weird sensation.
    I felt as if I was floating,not out of body but very much apart from my body in mind.
    I heard someone say 'Just a little more effort and you can do it'.
    Any suggestions to what this could have been?
    I hesitate to put this on the forum - may email you instead.
    The actual journey 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 18, 2011 9:24 am

Go ahead.Z.
    No problem/
    The actual journey 182340
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 am

I have emailed you, Joan. The actual journey 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 18, 2011 10:44 am

zerdini wrote:I have emailed you, Joan. The actual journey 21581

Thank you,Z.
    I really appreciate all you have said and believe it to be true.
    I have answered your email.
    The actual journey 21581
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed May 18, 2011 11:45 am

The actual journey 182340
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 19, 2011 6:45 pm

zerdini wrote:The experience for each individual is different and unique.

Many people don't even realise they have passed over because of the similarity to earth conditions.

There are numerous descriptions of the actual passing in books transmitted through mediumship or through direct voice through Leslie Flint

Listen to them here:

[url=http://www.leslieflint.com
    www.leslieflint.com[/quote[/url]]

I've just listened to the tape of the spirits who have no idea they have passed over.
    It reminded me of a busy railway station where people were arriving by train with no idea where they were going to.
    Fascinating account.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

[quote="Joanie"]
    zerdini wrote:The experience for each individual is different and unique.

Listen to them here:

www.leslieflint.com[/quote]

I've just listened to the tape of the spirits who have no idea they have passed over.
    It reminded me of a busy railway station where people were arriving by train with no idea where they were going to.
    Fascinating account.
    I'm on one of those tapes asking Mickey a question.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I didn't know that.
    I noticed there was a tape with 'Mickey' on,must listen to that and think 'I know that voice'.
    I've saved the tape but have a feeling I have it saved twice.
    Listened to some of them but not all.
    Thanks Z.
    The actual journey 21581
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Violet wrote:What do you think the journey itself will be like? I think it's a good job we can't remember being born all that head squashing and blood

Ummm, I remember being born. The room was cold and white, my vision was blurry, and I was spanked on my butt by the dr lol.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

The room was cold
    I always imagined newborns would feel very cold on their arrival, must be awful coming out of a lovely dark, warm place into glaring lights and what must feel like an ice box.

DIANE
    DIANE

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : cashier/ thirsty for Afterlife knowledge
    Registration date : 2011-06-16

Post  DIANE Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 pm

The reason i first got into spiritulism and the afterlife is because i (accidently) came across the Leslie Flint website,i found it amazing and since then couldn't get enough .I just wonder if it really was an accident or was it a path i was meant to go down?? who knows???
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:53 pm

DIANE wrote:The reason i first got into spiritulism and the afterlife is because i (accidently) came across the Leslie Flint website,i found it amazing and since then couldn't get enough .I just wonder if it really was an accident or was it a path i was meant to go down?? who knows???

Leslie Flint was a very interesting man and a Direct Voice medium.
    Have you ever read his book,Diane?
    Fascinating.

Joanie
    DIANE
    DIANE

Female

Post  DIANE Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes I've read VOICES IN THE DARK It was interesting but the voice recording was the thing i got excited about. After hearing them I just knew there was nothing to fear after death. Everything just clicked into place and I seemed to understand. Strange!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

I have no idea why but out of all the books I have read,Leslie Flint's book affected me more than all others.
    He was a man with no reward in mind,just a simple life loving man.
    DIANE
    DIANE

Female

Post  DIANE Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Yes he really was a great medium, I must admit I would have loved to have had a reading from him.
    Thanks for the chat its my first on this forum The actual journey 529620
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm

DIANE wrote:Yes he really was a great medium, I must admit I would have loved to have had a reading from him.
    Thanks for the chat its my first on this forum The actual journey 529620

You are very welcome,Diane.
    Welcome to the site.
    Enjoy.
    The actual journey 733510

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 am