Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

continuity of meditation

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

continuity of meditation Empty continuity of meditation

Post  shayn Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 pm

did it happen to you that you get this "happening" while meditating on one session, and then text time you medtiate the "story" sort of continue? and it is like being with you for a while, both during meditation and just off meditating, and things just make sense and develop? it is somewhat like living in a "movie"...
    just wondering if it is only me or is it normal
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

continuity of meditation Empty Re: continuity of meditation

Post  Violet Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:46 am

Hi Shayn I can only tell you what i've experienced as it's different for every one, i've had lots of random meditations which weren't always interlinked, however lately I have had meditations which have been like a story unfolding I had 'part two' a couple of weeks ago, it's fascinating.
    What I would recommend is meditating as regularly as you can, I don't mean meditate a lot like twice a day as it will soon lose it's charm and become a chore, but if you meditated every thursday (for example) and at roughly the same time each thursday, you may find that one meditation is a progression of the last but it doesn't always happen that way.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 pm

thanks violet,
    sadly i can't bring myself meditate these days, well not regularly anyway. i just don't have the inner peace for that, and the outside peace for that, i truely don't have a place of my own, my little safe corner, and under the current situation i'm not being able to create on for myself. i try to meditate, at least just to relax myself,
    what i mostly do now, is while doing other things soft of meditate, just trying to clam my mind. but during the past 3 weeks, it was like you said, i had one realy meditation and then like i needed to stop what i'm doing sit and sort of "daydream" and the story kind of continued. it was interesting.
    and yes you right i should try to meditate more. i know i need it. i just can't make it here...
    one more thing to slove, and one more reason why i need to move out of here as soon as possible.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi shayn at least if you camn relax it is good, the meditation may come later, but relaxation is very important too :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 am