Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Pets Acting Strange

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Pets Acting Strange Empty Pets Acting Strange

Post  1antique Sat May 21, 2011 5:32 pm

In the past few weeks I have noticed two of our cats exhibiting strange behavior. At least strange behavior for them...but not for our recently departed Rascal. There were three things that I have commented on about Rascal that I missed, even though they could be aggravating at times.

Every morning, like clockwork, he would pull the towel back from the bottom of the door (we use it to block out light and noise), stick his nose under the door, and meow very loud to wake me up. Then, by the time I would be able to get out of bed to yell at him, there would be no cats anywhere to be seen. I would crawl back in bed and a few minutes later it would happen again. SO irritating! About 2 weeks ago our little Shadow has begun doing the same thing.

Another thing that I used to get a laugh out of is that whenever I was in the bathroom and would flush the toilet, Rascal would put his front feet up on the toilet and literaly stick his head inside the toilet to watch the water go down. Now, Shadow has begun doing the same thing (she never saw him do this because the door was always shut with just me and him in the bathroom).

The last thing I have noticed is the infuriating habit Rascal had of being vocal. He would walk through the house from one end to the other talking to anyone that would listen. If you meowed back at him, his tail and head wouild go straight up and he would come running to you just as proud as could be. Now, Midnight has begun doing the same thing...except for the last part. Instead, he just continues to walk back and forth through the house and meow at the top of his lungs.

It seems to me that Rascal is letting us know that he is still here. What do you think?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Pets Acting Strange Empty Re: Pets Acting Strange

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Pets Acting Strange 809779 I totally agree with you, cats are incredibly psychic and I wouldn't be at all surprised to find your Rascal is turning his friends into 'rascals', this must be really lovely for you Pets Acting Strange 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat May 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Violet said:
    this must be really lovely for you Pets Acting Strange 21581

It is kinda cute...except for getting woke up every morning. Pets Acting Strange 258595 Pets Acting Strange 763951
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 pm

One of our cats sleeps in with us, some mornings she wakes my other half by drawing a single claw ever so gently down his cheek Pets Acting Strange 809779 weird type of alarm clock but it certainly wakes him up.

gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-04-26

Post  gamrpro Thu May 17, 2012 1:40 am

My dog always acts differently when there's a ghost in our house. He doesn't go to sleep. He goes under the bed sometimes or I let him on my bed so I'm not scared so much and he isn't either...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 18, 2012 2:18 am

Strange your dog should be scared, most dogs don't bat an eyelid at a spirit prescence they are far more psychic than we are.

shezza1982
    shezza1982

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : horse care and management ( and a full time mum too)
    Registration date : 2012-05-13

Post  shezza1982 Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 am

My fiance's dog interacts with ghosts. One night my other half woke up to see his dog sitting like he does when he's being fussed, looking up at nothing. He has also seen him laying on his back acting like he's being stroked too. You can always tell when someone is "there" with him because he will just sit,stare and wag his tail (if a nice spirit) or growl (if a nasty spirit, which has only happened once thank god) :flo:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:52 am

Yes i've seen this with cats and dogs it's strange to watch :giggles:

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 pm

I would definitely say that your cat is letting you know he's still about. We've so many cats here that it can be quite difficult to know if what we hear is a earth bound cat or a spirit cat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 pm