Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Making contact through the same medium?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Making contact through the same medium? Empty Making contact through the same medium?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 am

Is there any reason why our loved ones prefer to make contact or pass on messages through a certain medium?
    I have noticed that most of any messages I receive seem to come through a friend.
    Do those in the spirit world feel more comfortable with one particular medium than any others?
    Would it be a special link of sorts with that medium,a closer connection perhaps?
    Making contact through the same medium? 28115
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Making contact through the same medium? Empty Re: Making contact through the same medium?

Post  Topaz Mon May 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Like everyone else, loved ones have their own likes and dislikes. If a loved one doesn't like the look of a medium, or how they put across their messages, then why should they talk to them.
    If Aunty Doris disliked certain types of people when she was alive, it would be totally out of character to talk to them from the other side. Their choice of medium is as much evidence of them and their personality as is their message.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Making contact through the same medium? Empty Re: Making contact through the same medium?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 23, 2011 2:34 pm

That makes a lot of sense,Topaz.
    Like in life and like in death.
    I suppose I would feel the same.
    (Oh no,I'm not going through her,I don't like her! She misses half of my message out. Making contact through the same medium? 368832 )
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes I think Topaz is right, though I think sometimes they'll just try anyone who is even slightly open if they are really desperate to get through.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 am

" Is there any reason why our loved ones prefer to make contact or pass on messages through a certain medium? I have noticed that most of any messages I receive seem to come through a friend."

One thought about that would be how many friends do you have who have a similar level of mediumistic 'ability'? Making contact through the same medium? 451437 If the answer were two or more then it would certainly seem a preference has emerged. If not then perhaps it's just fortuitous that your friend has the necessary attributes?

But if one considers the general picture, which suggests there are comparatively few mediums around anyway, it would seem to me that wannabe discarnate communicators couldn't afford to be picky.

If any medium is available surely the expedient thing would be to use her/him? If there were a choice it's arguable one might get used more than another unless communicators were scrupulous in using each equally!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 24, 2011 4:22 pm

mac wrote:" Is there any reason why our loved ones prefer to make contact or pass on messages through a certain medium? I have noticed that most of any messages I receive seem to come through a friend."

One thought about that would be how many friends do you have who have a similar level of mediumistic 'ability'? Making contact through the same medium? 451437 If the answer were two or more then it would certainly seem a preference has emerged. If not then perhaps it's just fortuitous that your friend has the necessary attributes?

But if one considers the general picture, which suggests there are comparatively few mediums around anyway, it would seem to me that wannabe discarnate communicators couldn't afford to be picky.

If any medium is available surely the expedient thing would be to use her/him? If there were a choice it's arguable one might get used more than another unless communicators were scrupulous in using each equally!
    I have about three friends who are extremely good mediums,but have had other readings from mediums who have proved to be just as good.
    One medium in particular hubby seems to prefer to come through to me,why I do not know.
    The evidence is always reliable and can say that the medium has given me much evidence that has been proven beyond doubt that it was my husband.
    Thanks Mac.
    Making contact through the same medium? 621623

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm