Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Day Dreaming into Trance?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Day Dreaming into Trance? Empty Day Dreaming into Trance?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 am

I hope you do not mind,Lynn but I've pinched this idea from a previous topic of your's.
    This item fascinated me because I believe that 'day dreaming' could very easily lead to a trance condition.
    Like when we are slipping into sleep,how often do our minds wander which is a form of day dreaming.
    I wonder if that is why spirit find it easier to connect with us when minds are relaxed.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Day Dreaming into Trance? Empty Re: Day Dreaming into Trance?

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Hello

No I so do not mind at all.

What is might well be is in that state of day dreaming as in the state of meditation we are more at ease. The racing of the brain and the day to day issues are more at rest. We are more open to "listen" without distracitons.

For me I know that SOLO meditation is not an option I get no peace there as Spirit see's that as time to contact me. Too I know I open to that. I do not turn one's in need away. In a lead or group meditation on rare occation I can have ME just that place for me.

The most contact place for me is in the bathroom expecially the AM shower. Often I step from mine to have Spirit sitting on the tub edge waiting for a turn to chat. At times too in IM when I am chatting to friends there will be odd things I type in that are messages I get....that do not flow in conversation and that is fine. Its accected as the work I do.

Too maybe ye are simply NOW ready to recieve. Ready to open to understand more.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

I too hear conversations when i am dropping off to sleep,totally unconnected to what I am thinking of as sleep comes.
    What annoys me,is I have no knowledge of what they are talking of.
    How can I find out? I ask but receive no answer.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi Joanie I experienced that for a number of years it's very frustrating, I often wondered if they were 'working on me' to fine tune me ready for mediumship.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 am

Hello

We all open doors when we are ready for them. For me as it is all so natural I know that its frustating for other's that want to hear and see things. Too remember always with the possiive that one see's too comes the negative things one see's. Its fine line of balance and at times lack of sleep one gets. I always say be wary on what one wishes for and take things slow and let the doors crack open first. To rush head long is is not the best of plans.

Relax and let it flow in but do not force it to happen. The best tool I have found that works for many is to first off on waking before even the sleepy dust is gone....write. Without a though to what one is putting forth on the page, write. One might be surprised at what comes to the page. At times it might be nothing but a word of two but most times that has a meaning.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 am

Good piece of advice,Lynn. I will start doing that from now on. Joanie xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 pm

I know that its frustating for other's that want to hear and see things.

I spent a very long time frustrated but Lynn is right it can't be rushed.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am