Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
1antique
Beware_of_Italics
Carolyn
Deepwaters
SpiritVoices
Violet
10 posters

If we return to earth..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

If we return to earth.. Empty If we return to earth..

Post  Violet Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

are we shown all of our next life before being sent to live it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

If we return to earth.. Empty Re: If we return to earth..

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Now that's an interesting question,Violet.

I have a feeling the answer would be 'No'.

But I could be wrong.

If we return to earth.. 809779
    Deepwaters
    Deepwaters

Female
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post  Deepwaters Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am

What would be the point if everything was predestined? We could just watch the 'film' and not bother living the life. There has to be at least an element of free will.

Perhaps there's a plan to start out with which we can adhere to completely, only sometimes, just a little, or not at all.

There may be certain unavoidable elements. A bit like passing a written exam, where you have to reply to a set of fixed questions, but how you answer them is up to you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 am

'How we answer them is up to you'.

Good point,Violet.

There are some questions which may give more than one answer.

Some may see the answer one way and some may see the answer another way.If we return to earth.. 621623
    Deepwaters
    Deepwaters

Female
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post  Deepwaters Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 am

Hi Joanie.

Yes, in fact we may ourselves see more than one answer and pick the one that appeals most to us. Or we may try to cover all the aspects and thus broaden our experience even more.

That point would also be applicable in the 'Taking Chances' thread. If we return to earth.. 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 am

Deepwaters wrote:Hi Joanie.

Yes, in fact we may ourselves see more than one answer and pick the one that appeals most to us. Or we may try to cover all the aspects and thus broaden our experience even more.

That point would also be applicable in the 'Taking Chances' thread. If we return to earth.. 28115

I thought that as well.

I remember taking an exam when I was at school.

There were two trick questions in the papers.

One was 'How much is a penny stamp?' ( It was a long time agoIf we return to earth.. 809779 )

Some children answered they didn't know. I don't think they were non intelligent,they were thrown by the way the question was asked. It made them think.

Was a penny the correct answer or could it be something else?

Thank God,I used my common sense and answered what I knew.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

I would think not, because we're sent here to experience, make mistakes, learn to forgive and love, and all that takes the act of not knowing the future, in order for it to be a genuine life lesson.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:52 pm

There were two trick questions in the papers.

One was 'How much is a penny stamp?' ( It was a long time agoIf we return to earth.. 809779 )

Ahh the memories I remember as a kid being asked how may legs has a three legged stoll...of course I got it wrongIf we return to earth.. 809779

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 am

Nah, as I believe in free will. I think each lifetime is all about falling flat on our face, making choices (all of which we learn from), etc. We might have a 'rough plan' before incarnating, but I think we can change those plans any time we want while living out our lives.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:28 am

I believe it is both the journey (what we experience) and the destination (our lessons). We know what our destination is, but the journey is our choice as long as it leads to our destination.
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:45 am

come back here? hope not!
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 am

Emsii, would you prefer to pick the answer?.... (d) none of the above! If we return to earth.. 780422031 If we return to earth.. 809779
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 am

No, because the point is to learn from the life's lessons and fore armed would be fore warned, so we wouldn't make the same choices if we knew what was coming...................if you see what I mean If we return to earth.. 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 pm

If we have a choice which I believe we do,I would like a complete change of life style.

Not sure which but something different altogether.

Not that I am unhappy with the life I have been given this time but just.......something different.

If we return to earth.. 160943
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:56 pm

hi. i say hope not because while in the physical body and the painful experiences iv had, i do hope not to come back and live here again. that is not to say when i return to spirit and review my life, i wont accept at a later date to come back to gain more experiences. i certainly do not feel we return for a very long time. we have to re-unite with loved ones still here and generations after. the picture/the lessons become clearer when we go home to spirit and my thoughts and opinions not to return are based on my life here. passing to spirit opens up the bigger picture and what happens then and what decisions i will make there is not something i can see now. so my saying hope not is based on me now living in my physical body on the earth plane with all its troubles and pains thrown at me. God bless x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Emsii, once is enough for me too, i've heard a lot of people who have experienced a lot of pain say thety wouldn't want to come back too.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Emsii, once is enough for me too, i've heard a lot of people who have experienced a lot of pain say thety wouldn't want to come back too.

If you are on a forum such as this. There is a strong strong strong chance you have lived more than one life already on Earth. Those that are quick to say they do not want to come back have more than likely lived a painful life that has caused them a lot of suffering, pain, and probably trauma.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 pm

If you are on a forum such as this. There is a strong strong strong chance you have lived more than one life already on Earth.

Do you think so Innerlight, is that where that interest for such things stems from do you think vague memories being tripped?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Violet wrote:

Do you think so Innerlight, is that where that interest for such things stems from do you think vague memories being tripped?

This day and age there is a couple reasons one could be on a forum like this. The most times its because they have lost a loved one and are looking for answers. Usually those that come for answers don't stay long and head out once they are done.

If you are meaning memories of being in spirit. That is possible, but I don't think they would find a spiritual place because of spirit memories. More than likely they would conform to the most popular belief at the time. That being Religion.

There is also those that have an empty feeling in them and they end up searching to find what is missing and end up on forums like this.

Again those that are searching have had more than one life because those that are young in their soul development are not really concerned with deeper things but with the earthly pleasure that are around them.

Most that end up on forums like this have come here for a reason. That reason is something that they are looking for in particular. Such as tarot, or divination, or what happens to a person that dies, or even God/source. For those people they have gone past earthly desires and are working on their spiritual side. Such pursuits are not normally done by those that are fresh to Earth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:28 pm