Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
Violet
Karin
7 posters

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy?

Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? Empty Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy?

Post  Karin Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 pm

"Do you have enemies?", someone asked me.

"One", I said. I was a child.

But the one was my own father. Although I have forgiven him (he has "only" beaten me with fists and words - and some other daughters had more to bear) I sometimes wonder...

Will we meet again? Will we be the same personalities again? Is there peace on the other side? Would he be a good being there? Does he regret all the bad things he has done? Could we have a painless being-together?

Or the same cruel game we had here on earth?

If there are really demons on the other side, it seems to be possible that people like my father doesn't change their properties after death...

How do you think about it?

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? Empty Re: Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy?

Post  Violet Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

Hi Karin, I don't believe in demons as such, though I do believe very strongly in lower energies.

Will we meet again? Will we be the same personalities again? Is there peace on the other side? Would he be a good being there? Does he regret all the bad things he has done? Could we have a painless being-together?
    I believe we all have the opportunity to grow when we pass to the spirit world, I also believe we are all our own 'judge.'

I can't speak for your father, but it could be that he regrets his actions, he may hope for forgiveness, you might both be happy to reunite lovingly on the otherside one day.

You might recieve a message of mediumship sometime in the future which answers some of your questions, if not you may not find out until you arrive in the spirit world yourself.

Some people don't change, unfortunate, but I believe that to be true in some cases.

Karin I hope you do find peace with your father one dayAfterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? Empty Re: Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy?

Post  Violet Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 am

Also, I don't think we have to see anyone in the spirit world that we really don't want to see.Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 am

I repeat what Violet says.

You do not have to meet up again.

Only those souls you felt comfortable with on the earth plane will you meet.Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 182340
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post  Chrysalis Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:43 am

I believe the only demons we meet in the afterlife are our own, the only thing we take with us is the Light or Darkness we carry inside. Then we judge ourselves and our actions and decide on what experiences we'll have during our next incarnation. I don't have the slightest proof of this, just what i like to believe. Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 15910
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 am

I could not sleep last night because the office went around in my head ...

I also thought about this thread - like I did the last days.

Then I had a very interesting dream: I was in the flat of my (I think deceased) father. Suddenly came my brother, with whom I have lost contact for almost four years. We felt familiar, the mood was good.

We looked at the things that our father left us and these seemed unusually "normal" and "friendly" to us. Even we felt that NOW everything is fine with him. There was no more anger and hatred.

Nevertheless, we decided to "turn down his legacy," because we could not grasp what that would be...

The basic message of the dream was simple: Everything is fine now. Otherwise I can not describe it. It has for me something incredibly comforting.

I'm sure someone sent me this dream.

It's time to go to the office. I'll write in the evening how I'm thinking about demons... thank you all for your lines here.

Karin
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 am

Of cause everything is fine, unless you reject it on this level, then it is not.
    When we cross over we are spirit, unless we get stuck in the non physical earth realm, the game is over. We reflect on what we did, and what we didn't. Until such time we come back, if we come back.
    Then everything is down loaded into our next matrix.
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 pm

On "demons": I use a lot of faith in a British medium, which repeatedly assured that "over there" is no evil.
    Do I feel inside myself, I can also say: I do not believe in demons, but I have read so much other things that I have to say:

"I know that I know nothing." (Socrates)

Therefore, this dream was a good thing for me because I now know for sure that the nastiest things will be dissolved by the death.

I also want to write something about forgiveness:

"Forgiveness" is usually seen in two parts ... The first part, the forgiveness itself, is meant for the past. This part heals the past and helps in the presence to take NOW bad feelings away.

The second part is trust. Confidence that the person, who has hurt us, won't do that more in the future. Trust is therefore intended for the future and helps also in the presence because we are NOW able to look trusting in our future.

So if we want to forgive somone we'll see him oder her in our future too, we need to have confidence. Is someone, who has hurt us, only to be found in the past, it only requires the first part of forgiveness.

I can quite forgive my father, but the possibility that he might NOT have changed on the other side makes me real trouble. The other side is MY future ...

(Don't forget I've learned THIS year, that there is really a life after death... I'm a newby... Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 809779 )

I want to say more things about forgiveness:

You can not force it.
    You can not hurry it.
    It is given - or not.
    No outsider can judge whether our forgiveness has to be possible or not - because no one really knows what wounds were beaten us and how much we suffer. Also nobody can see if anyone else has REALLY forgiven - or whether it only "outside" looks like... I believe that forgiveness depends also on whether we have been injured - or someone we love very much.

I'm very thankful for this dream last night. I believe now more than ever that "over there" is no evil.

Detlef wrote:unless we get stuck in the non physical earth realm

Dear Detlef,

please could you explain, how this is meant...? Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 101500

Karin
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm

I will give you my understanding of those realms and the processes of the crossing over when I get back this afternoon.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Karin wrote:"Do you have enemies?", someone asked me.

"One", I said. I was a child.

But the one was my own father. Although I have forgiven him (he has "only" beaten me with fists and words - and some other daughters had more to bear) I sometimes wonder...

Or the same cruel game we had here on earth?

If there are really demons on the other side, it seems to be possible that people like my father doesn't change their properties after death...

How do you think about it?

Karin

HI Karin

A truly important question!!

I believe we all have to answer for our deeds on this earth plane when we pass over--it is part of the learning process. I believe each of us will be given the opportunity to make amends for our transgressions.

The problem is that some transgressions are 'enormouse' and perhaps 'unforgiveable' to the recipient. For certain the victims will NOT be treated in the same way as our courts here on earth treet them. Love and Light guide the spirit world--I trust them to compensate the good deeds and administer 'retribution' for the evil deeds. But please do not liken these to the concepts of Heaven and Hell, punishment as we know it here is not part of the process.

PPLLnL

Peter
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 am

Karin wrote:
    Detlef wrote:unless we get stuck in the non physical earth realm

Dear Detlef,
    please could you explain, how this is meant...? Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 101500

Karin

Dear Karin,
    remember, what ever I write about now, will not exist any longer in the near future. With this I mean, those realms, I call the non physical earth realm and the astral realm are already in the process of being dismantled. (what I call he non physical earth realm is often called the lower astral realm)

When someone "dies" or crosses over, s/he will first arrive in the non physical earth real, even if it is only for a brief moment, minus the physical, and the energy body. The most outer body would be the astral body. The vibration of this realm is not very different then our physical realm, and it can be much lower. What ever the entity beliefs, it will find there. I have worked there with suicide victims, and as I said, what ever one beliefs one creates.
    In one case, someone asked me to help to cross over a young boy who arrived at her place, and when I checked, this young person died by falling into a deep hole, and only when he realized he could simply leave this place, did he. He could have been there for many years, there is no perception of time.
    There are many angelic entities making approaches, but will leave you alone if you don't want to or if you are not ready.
    This earth realm is full of entities we call ghosts. People who have suddenly died, murdered , suicided .
    We arrive there the way we leave here, and we create what we belief in.
    And then there are those who are aware, but simply like to be close to their family members either for a short wile or until a loved one crosses over as well.
    This realm is full of low level entities, who are simply there to feed on other entities energies. But I don't want to go into this to much, and perhaps frighten someone.
    There is nothing to worry about, those entities are very weak, and are afraid of the light, so all one has to do is shine your light. And this goes for anyone who feels s/he is interfered with, manipulated by someone of the dark. Shine your light and tell them to nick off, and they will.
    Now the earth realm is only the first stage of the crossing over. Anyone who is ready, this means aware, has a certain level of vibration, in balance, can move to the next level. What I call the astral realm, or is called the higher astral. At the point of crossing between the two realms, everything we have lived in this life and the lives before is down loaded, and you arrive in the astral as your true self without the attachments a life in the physical would give you. There still might be damage to your energy structure, which need repair. But after that, you can do what you like. You arrive in the astral according your vibration. You can create what you like, go where you like, only if you would create some lawn in front of your house, the grass would not grow, and eating a roast would be more pretend.
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Thank you, Detlef!

(I'll reply soon)

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 821538 Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 821538 Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 821538 Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 821538

Karin
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Peter wrote:HI Karin

A truly important question!!

I believe we all
    have to answer for our deeds on this earth plane when we pass over--it
    is part of the learning process. I believe each of us will be given the
    opportunity to make amends for our transgressions.

The problem is
    that some transgressions are 'enormouse' and perhaps 'unforgiveable' to
    the recipient. For certain the victims will NOT be treated in the same
    way as our courts here on earth treet them. Love and Light guide the
    spirit world--I trust them to compensate the good deeds and administer
    'retribution' for the evil deeds. But please do not liken these to the
    concepts of Heaven and Hell, punishment as we know it here is not part
    of the process.

PPLLnL

Peter

Hi Peter,

I always love to read your statements... and I'll also answer soon.

This evening I'm very tired...

Did you in your new home already settled?

Karin
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Did you in your new home already settled?

Hi

should read 'Are you settled in your new home'??

Yes we are nearly there--after this weekend we will only have the garden to sort out--and realistically must await the spring for that!

Thank you dear lady

PPLLnL always

Peter
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 am

Dear Peter,

should read 'Are you settled in your new home'??

yes - and when I'm not so tired I also can't understand how I could write such a scrap before... Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 160943

Tank you very much for your help. Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 621623 Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? F5crmcnveu2

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? 8wsiym0tppy

With these experiences I learn indeed.

Karin
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Afterlife - Will I Also Meet My Enemy? Empty no

Post  Aura Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 pm

doesnt bother me..il be in spirit form so il just think and whoosh myself somewhere else..lol. nah..been told you dont meet who you dont want to meet x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:27 am