Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

There was a time, not too long ago

TheShark
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

There was a time, not too long ago Empty There was a time, not too long ago

Post  TheShark Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 am

Almost 2 years ago I used to eat souls. I was just comming into myself and the beast within was in control. I spit it out, mind you, it was hard to digest unless it was a really bad person. I've learned the wronging of my ways and now I strive to live by the higher laws.

I have no "higher self" if I did at one time it was so long ago I forgot, I am fully intuned with all aspects of "I".

Today at work I was slightly thrown back to hear of a co-worker whom I imparted a small ammount(to me) of spiritual truths to refer to me as a shaman. I don't know if this is true and truly I care not, but it was an honor to have him refer to me as thus.

My goals in this incarnation be for my next life to be a sun. I had a viewing of becomming a cosmic entity about a year ago and I strive to make that true.

I don't know everything, the more I learn the less I know. Kind hope I can empatt this wisdom of truths to others and learn from all of you thing small and large.

Last edited by TheShark on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : using a cell phone, spelling errors and such)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

There was a time, not too long ago Empty Re: There was a time, not too long ago

Post  Violet Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 am

Welcome TheShark, i'll look forward to getting to know youThere was a time, not too long ago 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    TheShark
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Post  TheShark Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

I as well, my peace be with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:04 pm