Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Stuff in the Road

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Stuff in the Road Empty Stuff in the Road

Post  1antique Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Ok...as you all know, I have some slightly 'off' dreams....so here goes;

I, and several other people, were standing on the sidewalk looking down the street after what I think was a parade of some sort (parade had ended, but I knew there had been one). I saw what looked like a metal coffee can that had been dropped by one of the vehicles in the parade, and what looked like nails and assorted screws laying around it. One of my friends walked over to it, saw what it was, and gave it a kick down the street (just to see how many flat tires happened from it). I didn't think this was a good thing, so I drove my car over and parked it partially sideways so that traffic had to go around it. I changed out of my dress clothes and took a broom out to clean up the mess. A cop eventually showed up asking what I was doing, so I explained it to him. He told me to hurry up and drove off. Once I got the mess cleaned up, I, and the guy with me,went back to my office to change clothes. About the time we were ready to get dressed again, another worker brought a female customer into my office to discuss a deal. He kind of freaked out because he didn't have his pants on, but I merely said that 'at our age, if she hasn't seen it all by now, something was wrong'. Then I continued to get dressed as if she wasn't there.

End of dream. Any ideas?????
    Moonwise
    Moonwise

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Stuff in the Road Empty Re: Stuff in the Road

Post  Moonwise Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:36 pm

that you're taking on too much of other peoples stuff at the expense of your own interests?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:50 pm

You may be very close in that regard. I do tend to take on more than I should, disregarding my own needs, at times. But, I feel I have broad shoulders and can handle as much as I need to in order to help others. And yes, sometimes I do take on too much.
    Moonwise
    Moonwise

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post  Moonwise Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:52 pm

1antique wrote:You may be very close in that regard. I do tend to take on more than I should, disregarding my own needs, at times. But, I feel I have broad shoulders and can handle as much as I need to in order to help others. And yes, sometimes I do take on too much.
    and you got the cop showing up later that could have taken care of it.
    I wonder if sometimes you don't get the apprectation for the help you offer, the cop didn't say thankyou did he?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:53 pm