Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
Lynn
Lovinthejourney
Squatchit
mia
Carolyn
Violet
11 posters

The Tunnel

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The Tunnel Empty The Tunnel

Post  Violet Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 pm

There are drawings/paintings of 'the tunnel' that people who have had NDE's describe travelling through as they approach the otherside, they are nearly all similar descriptions with reports of meeting loved ones or some religious/angelic spiritual being at the other end, even with the more negative experiences the tunnel seems to be a common to all NDE's, has anyone seen a tunnel of this nature with other experiences such as astral projection? Or is it exclusive to NDE's.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

The Tunnel Empty Re: The Tunnel

Post  Carolyn Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I've seen a few times because I have done stupid things in my life that led me there. I've only seen it during times when I had no control over what was happening to me.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 pm

I see it each time I do a rescue.
    It's where they walk into and are met by their loved ones.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 pm

I'd love to see it, but I wouldn't want to have to die first

Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Squatchit Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi all

I've been up and down a few tunnels in my time. Some had geometric patterns on them. Occasionally, I would come to a halt and find myself in an unfamiliar environment. Occasionally, I went too fast and blacked out.

The one constant is that whenever I'm in a tunnel, it's not of my doing. My 'body' moves without my control. I don't fight it as I quite enjoy the weirdness of it all. But one time it was backwards, upside down and head first - that made me feel quite sick. The Tunnel 828683

Love Squatch
    Lovinthejourney
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Lovinthejourney Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm

I've used the tunnel to help spirits cross over during Shamanic practices. I've also been through a tunnel to visit The Elders. That one goes through the center of the galaxy.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 am

Hello
    Having had an NDE event I did not see the tunnel I so fought not to die. I somehow knew it was not ye me time to go. I say stars all around me head much like in the cartoons.
    It was 6 months later when the Dr I had finally beleived me there was more to me issues than the injuries that could be seen on the outside. I had a c4 fracture and jaw fractures. I too was sent to see a Dr. about the nightmares I had. Not really called PTSS then as not yet fully understood. I had an event regression done and I recall yelling out " I will not black out" but what I really said " I will not die" brought me rushing back into me body. In that event of knowing what happened I had peace in sleep.
    I do not use a tunnel in me crossings work I use a door out of choice so that there is the option for one to go to the Light there or to stay. I never make that choice for anyone that is up to the Spirit I be with. I do me best to have them move on but often find there are issues keeping on here. I then work to clear those up then they go.
    Lynn
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I've only been there once, I felt so at peace, I wasn't frightened at all. I can remember seeing people at the end where there was a bright light and it was only when I got nearer to them that I realised that it was my parents and other member of my family. It was actually my Mum who told me it wasn't my time and to go back.
    The Tunnel 609912
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Reading all of your experiences makes me want to see it even more The Tunnel 660782 thanks for sharing your amazing experiences.

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

I had this happen to me twenty years ago. I was laying in bed and I could see the room while I was laying on my bed looking at the oppersite bedroom wall. In the middle of the room I saw was what looked like a yellow black hole spinning around. When I opened my eyes the yellow black hole had dissappered but I had the same view of the room as I had when I had my eyes closed. Thats strange.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi Peaceandkarma I wonder what that could have been and whether you were actually seeing 'the tunnel'?

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 pm

No one seems to be able to explain what it was, I only saw it the once about twenty years ago.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Do you think you could sketch what you saw?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

When my husband went through the tunnel,he described it as not so much as a tunnel but a swirling circle of rainbow colours.
    The peaceful feeling that enfolded him,he never wanted it to end.
    The Tunnel 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

It sounds lovely Joanie The Tunnel 21581

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 am

Violet wrote:Do you think you could sketch what you saw?
    I can't seem to upload a picture to the forum.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 am

Hi Peaceandkarma, you may need to upload to photobucket first then copy & paste the link to that

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 am

It justed looked like a yellow black hole spinning in the middle of the room. The yellow also illuminated the room, but when I opened my eyes I had the same veiw of the room but the yellow was replaced with night. I could also see thought the yellow black hole.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 am

Did you see any figures in it or near it Peaceandkarma? Not that it makes much difference, I feel like you got a glimpse of something 'otherworldy' regardless.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 am

Sorry no figures. It wasn't like a tunnel, like the begining of Doctor Who, if you know what I mean. It was just a spinning yellow black hole in the middle of my bedroom. But I saw it with my eyes closed.

I have seen people in my bedroom at night before, but I think they are images in my minds eye that look like they are there, when they really are not. If you know what I mean.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry no figures. It wasn't like a tunnel, like the begining of Doctor Who, if you know what I mean. It was just a spinning yellow black hole in the middle of my bedroom. But I saw it with my eyes closed.

Hi Peaceandkarma it's certainly intriguing

I have seen people in my bedroom at night before, but I think they are images in my minds eye that look like they are there, when they really are not. If you know what I mean.

Yes I know what you mean, do you not think they might be spirits, often they are seen in the minds eye. Have you considered making notes, taking a descrption, or even speaking to them?

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 am

I have spoken to them but they don't talk, but do respond to my voice by looking at me. They only last about 10 seconds before they disappear. I've had one learning over me while I'm in bed, and I moved my arm over my face in a defensive move and it flinched in responce before disappearing.

I've sat in development circles and have given people basic messages and they do appear like they appear in your minds eye. But they appear in the room and not in my minds eye, although they really are in my minds eye, they can make themselves look like they are not. I have seen a real spirit in my bedroom before as I wrote in an earlier post and he was completely different and I could hear him make a breathing gasping noise. I think spirit can make themselves know to you by putting thoughts and images into your head. I think I saw my Great Grandmother on one accassion as I recognised her from a photo my mum has of her as I never knew her. I've also seem a stream train going through my bedroom when I was a kid, but I've never recognised anyone else.
    grangram
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : house husband - Raj Yoga- TaiChi - history- collecting mystic prose and poetry-charity work-photography
    Registration date : 2013-02-12

Post  grangram Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 am

Hi Violet, I have
    experienced quite a few things in meditation over the years. When first started
    meditating I seemed to move through areas of colour (mainly blue) shaping
    around me, was it a tunnel or was it that as I moved it opened around me? I’m
    not sure. For me how I got there seems-ed not as important to me as what can be
    experienced when you are there. The Light and Sound are amazing and the feeling
    of Peace and Power are awesome and utterly humbling. My view of things now is,
    we are already ONE but we experience separateness because of identifying with
    our senses and body but through meditation we can experience unity again and so
    have Peace in our lives. There is a rather wonderful talk by Dr Jill Bolte
    Taylor on utube it is called, ‘a stroke of insight’ in which she explains what
    happen to her during a stroke, she does use a real human brain to explain at
    the start so if you don’t like stuff like that just fast forward past it. It
    shows how the veil of illusion created by mind, when removed in this case by a
    brain tumor, reveals the true state of Oneness we have right now but lose in
    the noise of mind/thoughts. It is very beautiful and inspiring. Take care
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:49 am

Such an interesting topic,the tunnel always interests me because I do believe it is a way out of this earth planet to not only to spirit but also other universes.

Like leaving one room to enter another. Like using a hallway in our home to leave one room for another is my comparison.

Why should the tunnel be yellow,why that particular colour?

The tunnel my late husband went through after experiencing a NDE was rainbow coloured.
    All the colours of the rainbow swirling around him.

Joanie
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 pm

I have had a few NDE and never have i seen a tunnel i dont see a tunnel when i have crossed ppl over either.i see a wooden bridge leading on to green fields blue skys etc.when i have given messages to ppl it sometimes comes out that they crossed the brigdge where there loved ones where waiting

Namaste

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content