Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
Lynn
Lovinthejourney
Squatchit
mia
Carolyn
Violet
11 posters

The Tunnel

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The Tunnel - Page 2 Empty The Tunnel

Post  Violet Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

There are drawings/paintings of 'the tunnel' that people who have had NDE's describe travelling through as they approach the otherside, they are nearly all similar descriptions with reports of meeting loved ones or some religious/angelic spiritual being at the other end, even with the more negative experiences the tunnel seems to be a common to all NDE's, has anyone seen a tunnel of this nature with other experiences such as astral projection? Or is it exclusive to NDE's.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

The Tunnel - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tunnel

Post  Violet Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 am

grangram wrote:Hi Violet, I have
    experienced quite a few things in meditation over the years. When first started
    meditating I seemed to move through areas of colour (mainly blue) shaping
    around me, was it a tunnel or was it that as I moved it opened around me? I’m
    not sure. For me how I got there seems-ed not as important to me as what can be
    experienced when you are there. The Light and Sound are amazing and the feeling
    of Peace and Power are awesome and utterly humbling. My view of things now is,
    we are already ONE but we experience separateness because of identifying with
    our senses and body but through meditation we can experience unity again and so
    have Peace in our lives. There is a rather wonderful talk by Dr Jill Bolte
    Taylor on utube it is called, ‘a stroke of insight’ in which she explains what
    happen to her during a stroke, she does use a real human brain to explain at
    the start so if you don’t like stuff like that just fast forward past it. It
    shows how the veil of illusion created by mind, when removed in this case by a
    brain tumor, reveals the true state of Oneness we have right now but lose in
    the noise of mind/thoughts. It is very beautiful and inspiring. Take care

Hi Grangram, apologies I don't know how i've missed your response until today but thank you for sharing it's extremely interesting :flo:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 am

Joanie wrote:Such an interesting topic,the tunnel always interests me because I do believe it is a way out of this earth planet to not only to spirit but also other universes.

Like leaving one room to enter another. Like using a hallway in our home to leave one room for another is my comparison.

Why should the tunnel be yellow,why that particular colour?

The tunnel my late husband went through after experiencing a NDE was rainbow coloured.
    All the colours of the rainbow swirling around him.

Joanie

That sounds lovely, rainbow colours i'd like that on my way home :flo:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:13 am

Blackcrow wrote:I have had a few NDE and never have i seen a tunnel i dont see a tunnel when i have crossed ppl over either.i see a wooden bridge leading on to green fields blue skys etc.when i have given messages to ppl it sometimes comes out that they crossed the brigdge where there loved ones where waiting

Namaste

Hi Blackcrow (good to see you btw, welcome back :bfs: )I've heard of bridges too and crossing water in a boat.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:11 am

Now the experience my husband had was simple..
    He was rushed off the operating table through suffering a severe heart attack.

Next he found himself in a rainbow coloured tunnel,no fear just great relaxation and peace.
    He drifted along seeing no one,gently swaying back and forward as he put it,as if on a wave of the sea.

He did emphasize several times the beautiful colours he saw. Tried to describe them to me but found it impossible.
    As he moved gently along,he saw a figure at the end of the tunnel briefly outlined against the light. (where the saying comes from as we often say when we have learned something new)
    'The light at the end of the tunnel'.

Next he felt a pulling sensation,opened his eyes and a nurse was holding his hand.
    He died very peacefully in his sleep a few years later.

Joanie

Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 pm

The Tunnel - Page 2 348985Joan from my journeys to spirit the colors are so pure its the only way you can describe them.the blue of the sky is like a blue violet colour the green of the grass is so bright,but they are pure thy havent been contaminated by smog or anything.the colors are very difficult to describe you have to see it yourself.to believe it

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Blackcrow wrote:The Tunnel - Page 2 348985Joan from my journeys to spirit the colors are so pure its the only way you can describe them.the blue of the sky is like a blue violet colour the green of the grass is so bright,but they are pure thy havent been contaminated by smog or anything.the colors are very difficult to describe you have to see it yourself.to believe it

Namaste

Exactly what Ken said,Carron.
    His words were 'You wouldn't believe it unless you saw them'.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 am

It's true there aren't words to describe the vibrancy and beauty of those colours.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content