Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
feather
Violet
6 posters

Ever had a dream or vision which came true?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ever had a dream or vision which came true? Empty Ever had a dream or vision which came true?

Post  Violet Tue May 01, 2012 1:01 am

Ever had a dream or vision which came true?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Ever had a dream or vision which came true? Empty Re: Ever had a dream or vision which came true?

Post  feather Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 am

Yes I have, It was a dream but it was as normal to be in it as everyday life can be. A friend was saying goodbye to me....the meeting was in the workplace and it was as if it was real. I awoke a little bit worried because I imagined it might be symbolic of a death or something.....but the departure was announced a full week after I had the goodbye dream. It was almost like the dream was in fact the goodbye meeting.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ever had a dream or vision which came true? Empty Re: Ever had a dream or vision which came true?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 am

I had a very clear dream a while ago,in fact almost sure I recounted it on site here.
    Lucid dream taking place in Germany.
    Strangely enough I was given information yesterday with a message to go with it from a medium friend.
    :dreaming:
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 am

I have had a dream and a vision come true.

The dream was ..... I was standing beside some concrete steps they were above me.
    I looked up and saw a childs legs with white socks and black shoes, girls shoes.

Many ears later, I stood in the playground, beside these steps, waiting for my daughter to come out of school.

The school doors opened and there stood my daughter, I could only see her legs, socks and shoes until I went to the front of the steps. She was 5.

My vision was of a female, sitting in a hospital bed, no hair and a bandage and net on her head.
    I recognised neither the lady nor the hospital.

My sister had had a brain haemmoragh, I knew she would be ok, cos I realised it was she in the vision.

I went to see her in Addenbrokes after her op.

She was sitting just as I had seen, no hair, bandage and net on her head.
    Didn't look like her cos her hair had been long and blonde.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Many times. One jumps out first.

It was October 20, 1999. I dreamed that I was somewhere in Turkey. I knew I was in Turkey because I was talking to a small boy, about age 6, who was trapped under some rubble with his deceased grandfather. There had been an earthquake, he said the whole ground shook and everything fell "down". I understood that "down" meant he was buried underneath layers of concrete - floors, because he lived in an apartment-like building. I stayed with him and told him not to be afraid but that it would take 3 whole days for him to be found alive.

Upon waking, I made my cup of coffee and turned on my TV like I did every day to catch the news on the Today show (NBC). To my shock, there on the screen was a scene from Turkey, where there had been an earthquake overnight, and then someone said that a cell phone call to a local radio station in Turkey had made emergency crews aware that a little boy was trapped under the rubble of a building that had collapsed into a hole so deep that they estimated it would take 3 days to bring him out. I spewed my coffee and hit the floor on my knees, realizing that I had somehow been used to help this person.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 04, 2012 11:00 pm

feather wrote:Yes I have, It was a dream but it was as normal to be in it as everyday life can be. A friend was saying goodbye to me....the meeting was in the workplace and it was as if it was real. I awoke a little bit worried because I imagined it might be symbolic of a death or something.....but the departure was announced a full week after I had the goodbye dream. It was almost like the dream was in fact the goodbye meeting.

Yes that's often the first conclusion when someone says goodbye, i've worried like that myself.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Joanie wrote:I had a very clear dream a while ago,in fact almost sure I recounted it on site here.
    Lucid dream taking place in Germany.
    Strangely enough I was given information yesterday with a message to go with it from a medium friend.
    Ever had a dream or vision which came true? 702347

That sounds intriguing JoanieEver had a dream or vision which came true? 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 04, 2012 11:02 pm

mia wrote:I have had a dream and a vision come true.

The dream was ..... I was standing beside some concrete steps they were above me.
    I looked up and saw a childs legs with white socks and black shoes, girls shoes.

Many ears later, I stood in the playground, beside these steps, waiting for my daughter to come out of school.

The school doors opened and there stood my daughter, I could only see her legs, socks and shoes until I went to the front of the steps. She was 5.

My vision was of a female, sitting in a hospital bed, no hair and a bandage and net on her head.
    I recognised neither the lady nor the hospital.

My sister had had a brain haemmoragh, I knew she would be ok, cos I realised it was she in the vision.

I went to see her in Addenbrokes after her op.

She was sitting just as I had seen, no hair, bandage and net on her head.
    Didn't look like her cos her hair had been long and blonde.

Hi Mia i've heard of similar ones to yours where odd snatches are shown and you can't make sense of them until much later.Ever had a dream or vision which came true? 15910

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Carolyn wrote:Many times. One jumps out first.

It was October 20, 1999. I dreamed that I was somewhere in Turkey. I knew I was in Turkey because I was talking to a small boy, about age 6, who was trapped under some rubble with his deceased grandfather. There had been an earthquake, he said the whole ground shook and everything fell "down". I understood that "down" meant he was buried underneath layers of concrete - floors, because he lived in an apartment-like building. I stayed with him and told him not to be afraid but that it would take 3 whole days for him to be found alive.

Upon waking, I made my cup of coffee and turned on my TV like I did every day to catch the news on the Today show (NBC). To my shock, there on the screen was a scene from Turkey, where there had been an earthquake overnight, and then someone said that a cell phone call to a local radio station in Turkey had made emergency crews aware that a little boy was trapped under the rubble of a building that had collapsed into a hole so deep that they estimated it would take 3 days to bring him out. I spewed my coffee and hit the floor on my knees, realizing that I had somehow been used to help this person.

That must be a weird feeling to see something on TV like that, it only happend to me once but it wasn't anything quite so serious.

luckycharms79
    luckycharms79
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post  luckycharms79 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes I have had several that have come true over the years.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm