Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

reiki need advice?????

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

reiki need advice????? Empty reiki need advice?????

Post  eyeopen Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi, I was just wondering how this all works? can any one be attuned, dont you need an active third eye to do this eg to get attunements?

How does it all work ahs any one here been attuned?

Thanks.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

reiki need advice????? Empty Re: reiki need advice?????

Post  shayn Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:07 pm

everyone can be attuned and learn giving reiki.

s
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Thanks, the person doing it said she cant make any guarantees, so I wanted to make sure.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

sure love, no one will promise you whatever...
    and no one can tell up to which level you will be able to develop yourself. no one can tell if you turn into a healer of a sort or not and can't promise you that... it is like learning to become a lawyer- you can study law and get your practice but who can tell if you be successful or not? you will not know till you try and anyone who promise you to become the next thing close to god promise you nothing- if you understand what i mean.
    and who knows maybe you might not like it??
    the first 2 levels are meant for everyone.. by then you will know what you feel about it and if it works for you or not.
    you have nothing to lose by learning the 2 first levels - it is a good practice skill to have.

s
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi, thanks.

I am wanting to more learn how to do it to myself. I had a few people helping me guiding me with meditations etc and they did reiki etc on eme and now there not there I feel I have been working so much harder to do so less.

I duno I guess I thought those who teach it would be able to tell if another would respond to it. Be able to learn it etc.

Plus my whiplash is killing me now, proper slowing me down on my spiritual journey.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Shayn is right IMO ad so is the person doing it by saying she can't guarantee anything, i'd be very wary of someone who promised you the world..by not making guarantees she is being honest which goes a long way in this world.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:06 am

Firts she said sorry no refunds, then when I mentioned it being at the bototm of her listing saying refunds accepted she wasnt happy and gave me full refund, was like just over 40 quid, lol I am MUG!

But yeh, she let me keep some vital info that came with them, unfortunately I wont share, I plan on starting my own coven, lol. Not you cant join, invitation only! lolreiki need advice????? 348985

Ok I bought some reiki treatment I felt one earlier then got mail saying it wont start till later, she said shed startt at 11 not sure if she has?

I guess I will test around and find the best reiki for me. Whiplash is bad any one who can send healing please do.

Violet. sometimes it feels some one is helping me, not sure who or from where, I kinda had it verified too. Honestly dont think any cares enough to bother helping me, I mean this do mena it in the best way possible, specially not know one from here. As in go out your way to heal me.

But the other day felt like I had reiki and I dont know who to thank for it????????????? I did think hmm havnt mentioned it knowwhere but here, is any one from here helping me?

I dont think any one on any forums im on would help me, lol. Specially as know ones done readings for me, here or any where else, although I did have some one tell me why that was!

How do I thank those helping me if I dont know who they are?

Thanks you, in case, lol. reiki need advice????? 15910 reiki need advice????? 15910 reiki need advice????? 21581 reiki need advice????? 21581 reiki need advice????? 621623 reiki need advice????? 621623 reiki need advice????? 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I'll send you healing Eyeopen.

Honestly dont think any cares enough to bother helping me
    Your spirit helpers will care and relatives spirit side will care there will be people this side of life who care too even if you don't feel that they do.

You want to give thanks for the Reiki? Simply ask that your thanks be sent to whoever sent it to you, another way to give your thanks is to try and stay positive and happy (not always easy I know,)and live your life the best way you can. :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:55 am

Eyeopen, have you thought of going to a doctor to help you. You sound to me that you might have depression. Getting that under control would be the best thing to lift your spirits and allow you to open up to things getting better.

What we think and believe is what we attract in life....like vibration attracting like vibrations...it cannot be any other way.

The mind actually in a way seems to create reality... and if you feel depressed and unworthy and hopeless...that experience precisely is what you attract...you are then treated as a hopeless and unworthy case by those around you.

So for you, what you experience then validates your feeling of unworthiness even more.... like a continuous downward spiral.

The first step to get out... is to have the intention and make an effort to lift yourself out by seeking help...maybe pray, ask your guardian angel to guide you in the upward direction... and think about all the things you have to be grateful for....

Just as depression attracts more to be depressed about.

Hopefullness and gratitude attracts more hope and things to be grateful for.... the mind shift is all that is necessary.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 am

reiki need advice????? 15910 Hmm,

Violet, i have change dso much since joining here, and even so much since writing this, lol.

Oh I got the attunement, or rather I was told i did, didnt bother with that lady in the end although she gave me angel attunement, but a loveely lady on ebay attuned me for free, she so sweet, so considerate, so caring, Violet whats your name on ebay? lol.

Yeh bless her, shes so sweet, but yeh I dotn know fi I am attuned, lol, she said its worked but apparently I was heavy resistance untill our hogher selves got involved, lol. But yeh i duno how to use it, etc. Havnt a clue what she even attuned me to, usiu etreiki?

Mean while I bough loads of healing off ebay, and spent alot of money on it. It has kinda worked, I also pulled my muscles so whiplash injury was killing me last few weeks another reason i havnt been here so sorry if I havnt replied etc.

V how do you know i have dead relatives around me? lol. I know my nan is about, apparently she wants to talk to me somewhere but im not sure why there. Or how there, eg im prity sure if she could show herself to me she would.

I am gettign intune with spirit, although eye meditation and all else is less, lol. I think I got to the point where I dont care! EG, I am doing well, I will succceed and One day ill be helping others. I know its gona happen now, just a matter of time, it cant be stopped, thats it!

Oh the cats still a weirdo, but I am chille dout with it now, eg now she dotn wana come in and eat fine, sit outside and starve! lol. no really im not that bad, know ones about at mo but me and she dont come in when im here if i put food out the other cat (who we also feed isnt ours call it tommy (who I gave acollar to and 3 4 days later the owners took it off!) and he eats her food, also when his aroudn she dont come in! But for some reason when his around she always wants to go out!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:30 am