Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Free Will versus Fate: Life between Life.

Spirit Guide

Number of posts : 32
    Job/hobbies : No job.Hobby:Supporting people with DID.
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Free Will versus Fate:  Life between Life. Empty Free Will versus Fate: Life between Life.

Post  Spirit Guide Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Dear Members of this Forum:
    The American Psychiatrist doctor Michael Newton is an expert at the hypnotic regression of clients to a past life.
    When he made a mistake during a session,his client informed him,that he was not incarnated.
    He re-experienced his stay on the other side and he explained to his physician,that he was planning his upcoming incarnation.
    Doctor Newton got intrigued and started to do research on this subject.
    Over the years,he hypnotised many clients,who told him a lot about the process of dying and about the decision making and the planning that are required to prepare for a next incarnation.
    Now some people may think that everybody would create a nice and happy life with love,good health and a lot of money.
    But,as the Americans would say:"There is no such thing as a free lunch"!
    When you die,there is this life review,in which your own Higher Self,with the support of Higher Entities,judges your behavior and your motives.
    When your soul is rested,it is time to plan your next incarnation.
    You prepare to go back to school and join the other pupils in your material classroom.
    You have a mission to fulfill,that can be very different from one person to the next.
    Some people agree with High Entities that they should be born with a debilitating physical disease,to train their strength and their mental endurance.
    Other people will have to work hard to righten their wrongs.It is possible,that a rapist has to learn what it is like to be a victim.
    Although you have quite some influence over your upcoming incarnation,avoiding the lessons by opting the easy way out means,that you will have to do more work in other incarnations to pay of your debts and learn the lessons.

Have you ever wondered why you lead your life the way you do?
    Does anybody have a vague recollection of his/her life between life?
    To what extent did you or I choose our own traumatic experiences and disappoitments?

I am eagerly looking forward to your reaction to this very intriguing subject!

Love to all of you!
    Spirit Guide.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Free Will versus Fate:  Life between Life. Empty Re: Free Will versus Fate: Life between Life.

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 am

My views entirely.
    I am strong believer in reincarnation.
    There has to be a life after life like progressing in school to learn each subject as we learn from each mistake we make as to progress in spirit.
    Joanie
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Free Will versus Fate:  Life between Life. Empty Re: Free Will versus Fate: Life between Life.

Post  Carolyn Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 am

Yes, I believe in reincarnation. But I wanted to touch on the school aspect :) I'm a teacher, so its near and dear to my heart. Years before becoming a licensed elementary school teacher (primary I think you call it in the UK), I used to have dreams of teaching students, of all ages, sometimes in the classroom setting, sometimes in a gym where I taught small classes astral self defense, and some times in a nature setting when I taught groups how to recharge, how to find energy using leylines. This should be an entirely different thread because it has nothing at all to do with reincarnation.

Getting back to THAT Free Will versus Fate:  Life between Life. 28115

I have four children. My second child was 3 when she told me that she raised her daddy from the time he was a baby, so she could take care of her baby brother (with gusto, she threw out her leg and put her hands on her hips, and I knew i was had, lol). Out of curiousity I asked her father who raised him, he said it was his deceased grandmother. I said "Oh, really?" Kaitlyn has showd various other similarities that she might have once been Mrs Hamilton. For instance, Mrs Hamilton LOVED pumpkin pie, ice cold in the refrigerator, and the first time Kaitlyn ever saw me make a pumpkin pie, she was 4, and she made sure I saed her some, in the fridge so she could eat it ice cold the next morning. I looked at her like "DO what?" That was a very specific order, and she had no prior experience with the taste or texture of pumpkin pie, so where did THAT come from? It was a favorite of Mrs Hamilton. Another similarity, Mrs Hamilton died of a stroke. Kaitlyn gets a nose bleed if she gets angry, excited, her blood pressure has spiked at the pediatrics office during a vaccination where she got scared. With that, and her memories that Mrs Hamilton had of things like, the dog my ex-husband owned when he was a boy (an animal long gone before my daughter or any of my children was born), and the pie, and raising my ex-husband...I think its possible she could have once been her very own great grandmother.
    Spirit Guide

Free Will versus Fate:  Life between Life. Empty Reply to Carolyn.

Post  Spirit Guide Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Dear Carolyn,
    Thank you for your contribution.
    The question that comes to mind after reading your story,is this one:
    There are quite some similarities in behaviour between your daughter and her great grandmother.(like their mutual predilection for pumpkin pie).
    But does she have actual memories of being her great grandmother?
    Of course,being a teacher,you know much better than I do,that you have to be carefull with asking leading questions to children.
    But did she ever,of her own accord,talk about a possible previous incarnation,be it as her own great grandmother,or another person?
    And does she have psychic abilities?

Greetings,
    Spirit Guide.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.

Post  Carolyn Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am

LOL, sh made it very clear to me that she was Mrs Hamilton. In her 3 years old words, "I raised daddy since daddy was a baby, I can take care of my baby brother!" I was like...excuse me? Yes, she has flashes of things to come, senses and knows things without being told, its the same child of mine that gets visited by the UFO's. I've never approached her about being the reincarnation of Mrs Hamilton. I just accept that she was, based on her memories of that life that she has shared with me, between the ages of 3-5 years old. Passed age 5, she didnt give any more details.
    Spirit Guide

Free Will versus Fate:  Life between Life. Empty Reply yo Carolyn.

Post  Spirit Guide Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 am

Dear Carolyn,

Thanks for your reaction.
    Do you think there is any connection between psychic abilities and being a UFO abductee?
    Do you think,that if you are psychic you are more likely to be regarded as a target for abduction?
    Or could it be the other way round,and do people's psychic abilities get enhanced by abductions?
    In the interview with Sgt. Clifford Stone,he talked about his friendship with an extraterrestrial being.
    He said,that as a boy he saw imaginary friends;moreover he has very distinct telepathic gifts.

Warm Greetings,
    Spirit Guide.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 am

Do you think there is any connection between psychic abilities and being a UFO abductee?

I'm sure that being an abductee heightens your awareness of UFO's. There have been plenty of times when either me or my child, will see and point out one to others who would normally miss it. If your asking that being visited by aliens somehow "turned on" the psychic senses, i don't think so. I think its part of our genetic make up. Like I've probably mentioned in other threads, 95% of the women in my family (only on Moms side) are psychic, have worked professionally as physical mediums, fortune tellers, simple tarot card readers, and only two of them (me and my daughter in question), are known to be abductees, although others have seen UFO's (my mother, her sisters, their mother).

Do you think,that if you are psychic you are more likely to be regarded as a target for abduction?

I think they came for us because my grandfather (Moms father) worked for Werner von Braun. He helped design and program the first satellites, rockets, and computers for NASA and the US government, back in the 1950's-1972 when he died. It was not long after he began working with von Braun that my Mom and her sisters, and their mother all began seeing the cigar shaped craft just off the Army/Air base in Denison, TX in the 1950's. My mom and aunts never claimed to have dreams of being on board a ship like I did, or of having tissue samples taken/tracking device implanted. I was the first to get stuck with that. Why....maybe to follow a research subject, an idea, a genetic plan? Whatever it is for, I hope its for something good. Otherwise, what else are we living for? Why else would they "ask" us to be living experiments?

Or could it be the other way round,and do people's psychic abilities get enhanced by abductions?

I would say its enhanced yes. In the same manner that all survivors of any kind of unwanted advances tend to grow a stronger solar plexus/crown chakra.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 am