Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Holistic healing and Social work.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Holistic healing and Social work. Empty Holistic healing and Social work.

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I had a dream last night, that I would enjoy having some insight on, if anyone could help me. I was being diciplined at work in my dream, which was hard for me because I attempt at being the best employee that I can be. I was sitting in the board room with all those in charge and they were discussing fireing me. Then two men in black suits walked in and said that they could not fire me that I was greatly needed that I was to be their social worker for healing. I had this dream right before I woke up to prepare for work. I was reading the forum on hedge witches and at the part where it was stateing that hedge witches walk a crooked and winding path, that they see no black or white areas only gray and that they are healers. When I read this images flashed through my mind and I remembered that I had had a dream before I awoke. I concentrated and remembered the dream. I then looked up social work and holistic healing and found that there is a connection. Could anyone out there tell me please what my dream may have meant? I have thought about finding and taking some classes on holistic healing but am not sure if I am a healter. I know that I have always found a job that connects with and helps people. This is what brings me joy. I enjoy being a person's calm in that middle of a storm. Can anyone let me know what the connection is if any or if my dream meant something else? I am new at all of this and need advice. Thank you to any who can help.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Holistic healing and Social work. Empty Re: Holistic healing and Social work.

Post  Violet Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 am

I've read this twice now and I had a dream along similar lines i'll see if I can find it

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 am

I can't find it...i'll keep re reading yours and will let you know if I think of anything it could mean.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 am

Thank you. I researched the internet on holistic healing and social work. There is a connection but it hard to make it, because I could not find anything solid. Thanks a bunch!!!!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:41 am

I have thought about finding and taking some classes on holistic healing but am not sure if I am a healter.

Hi Mary i've just re read this and perhaps the dream was just to encourage you to investigate this avenue further, and I believe we all have the ability to heal, many of us heal daily without even realising it, soothing kids when they're hurt, listening to someone with a problem, as well as the usual kinds of healing, it is in us all.

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:00 am

Violet wrote:
    I have thought about finding and taking some classes on holistic healing but am not sure if I am a healter.

Hi Mary i've just re read this and perhaps the dream was just to encourage you to investigate this avenue further, and I believe we all have the ability to heal, many of us heal daily without even realising it, soothing kids when they're hurt, listening to someone with a problem, as well as the usual kinds of healing, it is in us all.

Holistic healing and Social work. 577431

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 pm