Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

is there any effect of music while meditating?

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

is there any effect of music while meditating?  Empty is there any effect of music while meditating?

Post  SparK Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:13 am

i feel very comfortable meditating with this music. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz47a1pMVrI
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

is there any effect of music while meditating?  Empty Re: is there any effect of music while meditating?

Post  shayn Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 am

some people find it very useful others don't like it. it is really up to you. there are type of meditations that do not use music or guidance at all, while other types that use guidance, images and music.
    just do whatever feels right and good for you.

if music helps you, use it.

S
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

is there any effect of music while meditating?  Empty Re: is there any effect of music while meditating?

Post  SparK Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 am

:D thanks!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 am

I agree with Shayn, personally I like music but can meditate without, I think it's useful to learn to do it with or without and with different types of music, that way your mind doesn't depend on just one track.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 pm

one thing to make sure you don't do when meditating with music, is that you actually drifting with the music and sort of deep listening to the music instead of meditating...

S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:59 pm