Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Did I astral project?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Did I astral project? Empty Did I astral project?

Post  millergrls Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 am

Was this the beginning of astral projection? Bare with me I will eventually get to the astral projection part. I had another extreme meditation yesterday morning. I feel bad because I was trying to meditate for someone else and then something else took over. Everytime I would get the feeling that I was deep enough I would feel a giddy feeling in my heart, then all off a sudden it felt extremely intense, actually beyond intense but not uncomfortable. I felt this feeling enter my heart and then sort of spread me heart open (not sure if this is a good description) then it kept growing and growing and growing and spread wider and deeper and then I felt go all the way to my back then right through my back, almost as if I was glued to the bed with the opening pressure. That is what it felt like an opeing I suppose. I can't decide if this was more intense then the pressure that I have head in my head or not. I they are each their own. Anyways all of a sudden I felt a huge lump in the right part of my chest (huge) I can't describe it. Maybe like when you swallow something and it is stuck, but bigger. I heard in my head blockage, so mentally I started pushing the blockage up my through (then I actually felt it in my throat!) then up through my throat and i felt it release out of my mouth. Then it started again, and i continued to do this for a bit till the blockage in my heart was gone. I felt so light, like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I have felt nothing like this so far in my meditation. I know it was a healing, and that I need quite a bit in my heart but I wasn't aware it was that much. It was intense.

Ok now for the next stage of my meditation. After that I was laying there and as usual I felt the huge vibration and tingling. Then all of a sudden the vibration and tingling became extremely intense all over my body. Then I got tingly cold, and I felt as if I was floating, not physically but inside my body. Then all of a sudden it got beyond intense then boom, I would feel myself come back from somewhere that I was unaware of going. Not sure where. I think this tingling was a little too intense for me, wasn't quite ready for it. I did this over and over and over. I finally pulled myself out, a part of my had to go to work and the other part was a little afraid of what might happen if I layed there longer. I think that this was astral projection, but it might be something else. So if anyone else has any ideas I would be happy to receive them. I was very suprised when I came out of meditation to see that I had only been in meditation for thirty minutes. It felt like a lot more than thirty. I dicided to just sit for a few minutes with my eyes open and then I got a huge tingly sensation in my head and I allowed it to take over for a bit and let it have its way. Then i closed and said my thanks. I was sure to ground my energy for a bit before I went back out into the living room. Happy for my experience though and very thankful. Like I said though, I was trying to receive messages for someone else and feel bad that something else took over and I didn’t receive any real messages. Was this selfish of me because I allowed it to take over?
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Did I astral project? Empty Re: Did I astral project?

Post  SparK Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am

astral projection indeed :)).. good work madame! growing and growing :))..

base on my experience in astral projection actually i did it already 3x.. the first thing that i notice is my eyes are closed yet i can see my sorroundings, hear them, etc.. then i notice i cant move my body (its because im not calm enough, thinking so many things etc..) then as i calm my mind, relax, and try to move my other body.. i feel strong vibration whole body.. feels like you been hit by a lightning but no pain :)).. the difficult part for me to move? is the chest area.. it feels like its being magnet by the bed, but i came up with a trick with that one.. then enjoy your adventure XD..

and here's, this is my only step for doing astral projection..

before goin to bed, i set my mind to do astral projection cause the mos difficult part for me to do this is when to get to that state that your sleep at the same time not.. so i jsut manifest my mind to do that thing, and i focus on clearing my mind, relax (like meditation) til the snap goes.. when the snap goes? i ask myself, am i still asleep? as i slowly focus to my eyes if its close? slowly cause i dont want to wake up, not yet.. if i confirmed that oh its closed, good.. then the next step, il try to move my other fingers, if good? il go for my toes, then good.. then hands, feet and the last part is the chest area to lift my body up.. then if i feel i did it? i look back and say for myself, hey? thats me! lol then enjoy the adventure XD.. but im not ready to go far enough.. im still scared XD! if i go somewhere il makesure i still see my body.. XD
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 am

When you are meditating and these feelings come into play,ask for protection,Mary just in case....Did I astral project? 160943

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 am

Joanie wrote:When you are meditating and these feelings come into play,ask for protection,Mary just in case....Did I astral project? 160943

Joanie

Thank you Spark, I get the part by feeling electric type sensation without the pain. Not sure about not being able to move. I wasn't thinking on that. i do feel heavy as if it would be hard. I am not sure I am ready for astral projection as of yet. I wasn't even trying for it, it kind of just happened. Which I will allow it to do. My higher self knows what I am ready for and I will trust it and allow it to lead the way. I think this was an introduction to allow me to get use to it.

And thank you Joanie. I will be sure to do this. I always set a protection. And i felt very safe. Nothing about it alarmed me. I just knew I wasn't ready for that intensity so I pulled back.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 am

why is it heavy? cause your thinking so many things, afraid etc.. try to clear your mind and build confidence, focus, trust your instinct.. the clearer your mind the easier it moves. and dont forget the protection XD.. were not alone..
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 am

I will remeber. We are definately not alone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am