Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Number 5?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Number 5? Empty Number 5?

Post  Violet Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 am

Is number 5 a 'good' number?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Number 5? Empty Re: Number 5?

Post  shayn Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 pm

oh Violet :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

i think you know the answer. each number as with each card, is a challenge, whatever you do with it, however you embrace it into your life, is how it will be- good or bad.
    5 is a number of movement who seeks to arrive to the harmony of the 6. but it also have stability -it holds the foundations but also give space to birth of new things, to creation - creativity.
    don't know if this helps you.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 pm

OOoh yes that helps a lot Shayn,thank you, that's really interesting regarding where I am with myself at the moment, funnily it is extremely rare I use the numbers on cards, just occasionally when they highlight dates for me or time spans

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm

funny v, i also hardly ever use the cards numbers. so yes, when a number jumps to my eyes it means something special.
    but normally i ignore them

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Why does the number 5 fill me with dread? Not just because it has been mentioned now but for some unknown reason,I do not like it.

Joanie
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Joanie,

as with all numbers there is nothing intrinsic bad or good about them. if there is something to numbers it is energy, and as with all energy it is up to you how to put it to use.

why you fear the 5? you know the answer, write it down, and you will see why.

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 am

shayn wrote:Joanie,

as with all numbers there is nothing intrinsic bad or good about them. if there is something to numbers it is energy, and as with all energy it is up to you how to put it to use.

why you fear the 5? you know the answer, write it down, and you will see why.

s

I haven't a clue,Shayn. No birthdays in the family or friends and for some obscure reason I never use it in lottery numbers.

The numbers I always feel comfortable with are mostly 3,6,7,8,9 and many others.

I don't like no.11,14,17,19. That's going into double numbers.

Won't go any further.

It's a feeling of uncomfortable dread again,I've just wrote them down now and shivers went up my back.

Never taken into account before,now I'm wondering why?

Number 5? 847787939

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi Joanie, it's like the aversion to number 13 some people have, I really like 13 and have never seen it as unlucky, i've heard some housebuilders/architects omit a number 13 or have done in the past.

I wonder if those numbers mean anything from your past that are in your subconscious, for instance army numbers from relatives you are recognising without realising, or hearing something as a child about a specific number which has caused you to fear it, just as an example if as a kid you heard someone mention that another little girl had died and she was 5 this might make your young self feel frightened of that number especially if you only heard parts of the conversation, you may not recall it now, but your mind would obviously pick up on it and give you the shivers.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm

I don't know,Violet to be honest. I know the worst number I fear is No.5.

I sat last night pondering over this. What I shall do is from now on,will take notice of any events that may happen on those days.

See if they are good or bad.

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:22 pm