Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My dog ate my three of swords.

pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

My dog ate my three of swords.  Empty My dog ate my three of swords.

Post  pageofwands Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 pm

He's like a surgeon with these things, very good at only destroying what he feels like he wants to. So, as a result, he destroyed ONLY my three of swords card. I found it (only a small scrap allowing me to identify it) next to the ten of wands. 

Coincidence? or should I just look after my deck more carefully... *hurt£

Page.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

My dog ate my three of swords.  Empty Re: My dog ate my three of swords.

Post  shayn Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 am

you know love, this is like the best thing i heard in a long time :)
    you don't need this 3 of swords.. if you were worried about it... the universe sent you the most clear sign,  it is out of your life!!!!!
    and though the 10 of swords is a dark place, it holds a promise for a new start, a new beginning, and so.. no worries, take your time to rest and start new...in a world that the 3 of swords is out of your life... i like to say forever, but i can't ... but the 3 of swords is out of your life for a long time and will have no influence over your new start.

s
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Post  pageofwands Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Wow. I never thought of it that way! Here I am paranoid that he is going to get deathly ill or something but that actually makes SO much more sense. Thank you so much Shayn :hugz:
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Hello

* can indicate quarrel and upheaval or strife, separation and sorrow, followed by renewal and rebuilding
    * focus is on personal relationships a business delays
    * delays are ultimately in one’s favor and something better will be established
    * one will recover part of one’s loses, but things will not be resolved

I would say the message is there is something that one has not seen as a positive delay and one has tried to rush something forwards.   The dog might well be doing this out of "I need more time". 

Lynn
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Post  SoulSurge Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am

Funny I came across this post.  I was going to make one stating my dog ate the Emperor and Empress cards.  He ate the Empress card on my bed, and he ate the Emperor card on the loveseat when my boyfriend (the dog's "daddy") sits when he comes over to visit.  I laughed it off saying the dog was showing what he thought of us.  Then I got to thinking and was kind of worried the dog was trying to tell us something.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:16 am

SoulSurge wrote:Funny I came across this post.  I was going to make one stating my dog ate the Emperor and Empress cards.  He ate the Empress card on my bed, and he ate the Emperor card on the loveseat when my boyfriend (the dog's "daddy") sits when he comes over to visit.  I laughed it off saying the dog was showing what he thought of us.  Then I got to thinking and was kind of worried the dog was trying to tell us something.

The Empress

* is about for now at least, instead of “doing”, you should try to simply “be”
    * if you are trying to push a project forward, you can probably expect delays
    * represents being passive, not taking action
    * time to turn down your intellect and listen to intuition

The Emperor

*if your goal is set upon a solid foundation, it will be realized
    * you should accept what is coming your way and you will receive most (or all) of what you desire

The impression I got was a feeling of fertility (no dont panic that does not mean a baby) its about new paths of spiritual growth.  That inner growth that starts in the heart and expands outwards.

Lynn
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Post  SoulSurge Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:23 am

The ironic thing was at that point in time, the boyfriend and I were discussing kids.  He has a kid from another relationship, and I consider the boy my own.  We were more talking about how many kids we'd like to have and just general info.  Also, I was researching a past life and felt confused by so many things. They got straightened out.  I see fertility the same as death when it comes to tarot.  They are both growing, learning, and changes.

One is the beginning of a phase and the other is the end.  Thank you so much for your help.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:30 am