Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My Holy Experience

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

My Holy Experience Empty My Holy Experience

Post  somnium Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:15 am

Once I went on a journey of Spirit. I imagined that God was everything around me and inside of me as well. I realised that God was the bestower of life, and could form it to any pattern or form he wanted. he asked me then what is an angel? He showed me that any form could be created so I imagined to him that angels are faster than light and protect people from harm. That night I went for a walk and I saw a vision in the streets. The Angel of Death was gliding along the street towards me. He was very large and robed and he glided instead of walked. It was the standard form of the reaper. Immediately as he came to me a flash of white light blurred past me, and all around me. The reaper was gone. Later on I thought to God that he can see all around me and every person on Earth. I realised that God could move anyone's awareness from one position to another. I asked him if I could be trained to be an angel. He started showing me positions of other people's lives. I would see them think and see their beliefs, and the reason their world was how it was for them. I found myself seeing in my mind all around the people I was looking at. He showed me sick awareness, the result of curses and negative forms of knowledge. As we watched these people God and I began moving their awareness to position of strength and good health. Positive knowledge flowed into the sick people in answer to their problems. It was a very beautiful experience. I once imagined that I was with an angel watching over me as I was tapping on a banister rail. My mind filled up with a beautiful image of femininity and beauty. The sound became angelic chimes and merged with my attention. As I tapped I thought of water and the sound became a water harp playing beautiful sounds. Yet again, another time, I was studying my realisation that God grants life to people, and the realisation that God can teach people to be an angel. God gave me a great gift and produced a vision of a glove made of light. I read the title and it said Arch Angel Michael. I put it on and I became very aware of creation. I was a channeling glove. I could arc into reality and have it create from nothing entire worlds. It was awareness of such a high level I was amazed. I asked God then if he could make me one, with my awareness inside of it and he made one that said Angel Derek. I was happy and very proud and placed it on my hand. On the knowledges and awareness I have accepted and know came back to me. It was a beautiful experience.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

My Holy Experience Empty Re: My Holy Experience

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 pm

You have a wonderful gift,Somnion.      Was this in trance,or opening your physical eyes or spiritual eyes?

Joan
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:You have a wonderful gift,Somnion.      Was this in trance,or opening your physical eyes or spiritual eyes?

Joan

It is hard to imagine, but it started in my third eye vision then progressed into the world. Like the angel gloves, although they were made of light, I could see them and put them on. My internal vision became the normal vision. Most of the time however it was in my third eye. Like when I saw all around the people we were healing I could see them in my mind. When I saw the angel of death it was right there in the street, and the angel light was too. I was practicing entering into my third eye vision with my physicality then. I guess it worked! I relate the experience to a vision quest.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 pm

What a wonderful experience somnium, and how lucky you were to be shown all this.

:love:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Do you keep a record of all these visions,Somnium?    
    It would be a good record to read as you progress.    To look back in years to come and realise just how far you have come.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 pm

That is a good idea. My memory is very good, so I keep them there, and also am writing a book, to help people on their spiritual journeys. Thank you for your replies!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:20 am