Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Haunted Spiritualist Churches.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Haunted Spiritualist Churches. Empty Haunted Spiritualist Churches.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Something we were talking about at lunch today.

The question that was asked was....'Are Spiritualist churches ever haunted?'     :giggles: 

Quite a chuckle that question raised,I can assure you.

Considering the amount of spirits coming through in one of these churches,it is,something I have never heard of or even thought about before.

Do spirits linger in a Spiritualist church?

:happy: 

Joan
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Haunted Spiritualist Churches. Empty Re: Haunted Spiritualist Churches.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:31 am

Another thought.     I have often wonder if mediums giving messages,bring forward any spirits who are not quite what they should be.    How does the medium cope with that?   
    Do those spirits linger in the spiritualist church?

Joan x
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:12 am

:astar: Every spirit ive bought through in the Healing sanctury are truly passed over they dont linger anywhere they come and go as they please, but sometimes the connection can be stronger there because of the amount of energy there is.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks Carron.    I thought that would be the case.
    Wonder if spiritualist churches are blessed in some way?

Joan xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 pm

I've never heard of one being haunted but some churches may have been something else before they were churches, if this was the case I can imagine one being haunted, I think most spirits are aware of what the churches are and much like we do on the earth they go if they want to and if they don't they don't, perhaps ghosts are sick of all the spirits traipsing in and out:giggles:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 am

I sense that Camp New Era in Canby, Oregon has a few ghosts lingering about. You can feel it. But then, that camp is from the 1800s.
    Joan, you ask about Medium bringing forth spirits that aren't quite what they should be.... I've been taught that 'like attracts like.'  A good spirit will be attracted by a good Medium.   Lower spirits are attracted by lower Mediums.  A Mediums spiritual advancement will determine the type of spirit that he/she communicates with.  Does that make sense?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 pm

kardecian wrote:I sense that Camp New Era in Canby, Oregon has a few ghosts lingering about. You can feel it. But then, that camp is from the 1800s.
    Joan, you ask about Medium bringing forth spirits that aren't quite what they should be.... I've been taught that 'like attracts like.'  A good spirit will be attracted by a good Medium.   Lower spirits are attracted by lower Mediums.  A Mediums spiritual advancement will determine the type of spirit that he/she communicates with.  Does that make sense?
     Yes,it does,Mike.     I have experienced good mediums and bad mediums in spiritualist churches.   Often wondered if....what can I call this?......'bad' spirits?   Not necessarily evil spirits but those who would cause mischief in relaying their messages to the medium.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Trivial Spirits are what they're called. They'll answer to anything and everything, even if they don't really know the answer.  That's where Fortune Telling come in.... spirits are not truly permitted to know the future; or, if they do know the future, they are not permitted to dispel the future; but Trivial Spirit will give you a 'Future Reading' and it's generally b.s.; or, if it comes true, it's simply a coincidence.  Trivial Spirits are attracted to Trivial Mediums.
    Higher Spirits will not give an answer if they don't know the answer. Or, if they know the answer, but are not permitted to give it, they will say "We are not allowed to answer at this time." Or, if they think they know the answer, but are not 100% sure, they will say "I don't know for sure, but my opinion is....."
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    kardecian wrote:I sense that Camp New Era in Canby, Oregon has a few ghosts lingering about. You can feel it. But then, that camp is from the 1800s.
     Yes,it does,Mike.     I have experienced good mediums and bad mediums in spiritualist churches.   Often wondered if....what can I call this?......'bad' spirits?   Not necessarily evil spirits but those who would cause mischief in relaying their messages to the medium.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:38 am

well, chruches can be haunted but i believe they cleanse them every 2 weeks because of the reads and all that stuff whats going on.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:46 am

Auras wrote:well, chruches can be haunted but i believe they cleanse them every 2 weeks because of the reads and all that stuff whats going on.
     Ah! That is the answer I am looking for....cleansing of the churches

Bang on,Auras.....:giggles: 

Joan xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am