Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

intense vibrations

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

intense vibrations Empty intense vibrations

Post  Auras Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:57 pm

I was doing the 7 chakra tune up guided meditation but the weird thing was I was on the 3rd chakra and then my third eye/forhead started vibrating like mad is their any reason for this! I went kind of deep but once I went deeper than just relaxing the vibrations starting to kick in, they got really intense, so I got to the piint where I couldn't. Eyes closed. Then that's was it, any help?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

intense vibrations Empty Re: intense vibrations

Post  Violet Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi Auras, i'm not too clued up on the vibrations themselves but from what you say about going deeper I have heard that these 'vibrations' can be the beginning of OBE/ astral travel so perhaps you were close to that?  Good to hear you are meditating btw:flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am

also violet, last night i was doing a breathing meditating i felt very intense pressure on my head at the back once i went that tiny bit deeper. and my head felt like it was swaying everywhere. maybe it is an obe i will find out once i get more deeper. its great to talk to you again.
    spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 pm

That's interesting, what Chakra Meditation was it. I do the Doreen Virtue Morning and Night one. I have never had vibrations but I do see the different colors and see my 3rd eye sometimes I am taken to a different place. Are you doing this while you are alone or in a group. The reason I ask that is. I took an intuitive class once and I when I left the class which was filled with about 15 mediums and psychics including the instructor and his wife, I was vibrating like crazy. At first I didn't realize what happened, but then I thought about all the spirits that must have been there in that class. I felt like I had overdosed on caffeine and I didn't have one cup! 
    Let us know what happens when you meditate again.:ghug:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 pm